New Start

Nightmare: I had woken up in a haze that took a few minutes to correct, was startled to realize I had woken up in the dark and stingy basement of the Dursley's home. I tried to pull away but found out my wrist was chained to the roof and my ankles chained together. I was in nothing other than the too-big boxers that were hand-me-downs from my cousin.

I looked up once I heard the stairs creaking, I quickly realize it was the fat lump I am forced to call my uncle. I see that he is carrying a box full of what he calls toys when they are a bunch of whips and knives. He slowly makes his way over while telling me how much of a freak I am and how I deserve all these punishments as they are to beat the freakishness out.

He then starts to deliver my punishment since I didn't make enough dessert for him and his pig-faced son to have more than three servings, now poor Dudley will starve to death, It's all my fault.

He decides to whip me one hundred times on the back, by sixty I feel blood pouring down my back and hear it dripping or more like gushing on the floor.

He then decides to come at me with a knife and starts to make slashes all over my body but not deep enough to kill or bleed me out, unfortunately. He walks around me and starts to put pressure on my back, where I can feel the knife inching towards me. He says he's going to write what I am and tells me I'm a freak, and he is about to carve out the words I bolt up screaming in a cold sweat on the verge of a panic attack.

END-------

After I have calmed down enough I realize I'm shaking. I decided to see what the time is so I reach over to the nightstand and grab my wand to cast a Tempus. it shows in big numbers that it is only four in the morning which is the most sleep I've gotten in a while. I decide to write a quick letter to my friends outside of Hogwarts just telling them what's happening since kat will kill me if I don't tell her or everyone else.

After writing a letter to everyone it hit five-thirty so I decided to go to the bathroom and get myself ready. After my shower, I looked into the mirror and decided that it was time I try to fix the bird's nest on my hair and look less like James. I decided to use muggle techniques and cut it while shaving the sides off a bit.

Once done I decided it was time for some breakfast even though I still don't eat much. I summoned Dobby down here and asked for him to get me some breakfast. He came back in a couple of minutes later with a tray holding one pancake, one handful of berries, one piece of toast, and a glass of milk. I thank Dobby for the breakfast, and he happily disappears for now until I need him again.

After I finish most of my breakfast after being starving for once I made my way to the library. I went to say good morning and hi to Sal and read a few more things before deciding to go to class. My first class of the day happened to be double potions with our resident dungeon bat. We shared this class with the Slytherins and I began to think of ways to get them to sort of join me.

I was the first there so I walked to the back of the classroom and sat at a desk by myself. Everyone that walked in looked at me with shocked looks. Snape started pairing people off with one another but then he came to Malfoy's name looked in my direction and told me to sit up front with Draco since were partners. we started the potion but during the waiting, phase Snape suddenly quizzed me with seventh-year questions to which I answered perfectly. Everyone was shocked that I knew something, snape then got out of his shock and snapped at everyone to finish the potion.

After everyone has gone back to their work Malfoy asks what's with the new look and sudden brains. I looked up at him in disgust at the use of that name and correct him simply by saying refrain from calling me such vulgar names Draco. He looks shocked at my answer and the use of his first name. He made the right choice in choosing to call me Harry from now on. From there we continued to work on the potion while getting to know each other better.

I got to all my classes and decided to show everyone how smart I truly am. I even made the point to rub it into the mudblood by answering a question she failed to answer. It was now lunchtime and I didn't feel like getting annoyed with everyone in the great hall so I made my way down to the library in the chamber. By the time I finish eating and had finished yet another book I realized I had to make my way to D.A.D.A with Professor Moody. He started by teaching us about the unforgivable eventually scarring the crap out of Neville.

He continued his lessons by teaching us there is no difference between light and dark magic because if you use light magic but for a dark intent then it's just as bad as doing dark magic itself. I was excited to learn more from him especially since I could feel dark magic around him. However, the bell rang so I ended up saying goodbye to Malfoy and walking back to the chamber. I decided to start practising my spell work including working on the unforgivable.

I continued this routine for the whole week and people are trying to figure out what's happening to me and why. In the meantime, I and Malfoy have somehow become friends and sit next to each other in every lesson we share. I quickly made friends in his group and after they found out I was supposed to be Slytherin they took me to their common room which I could enter through the chamber not that they know. But I also became the new king of snakes while there.

Recap: My new friends and I were sitting around the fireplace when Marcus Flint made his way over to me with a look of disgust. He stopped a few steps away from me and declared Potter you filthy half-blood how dare you to come here where only the greatest are allowed I won't allow a half-blood like you to walk around here when you can't even do proper magic. I'll show you what real magic is and I'll have you kneeling like a dog and pathetically whimpering and barking at those who are above you. I stood up and finally looked him up and down with a blank look on my features and then burst out laughing. to everyone it was a very chilled scary laugh however I shut up and told Marcus you think you can put me in my place, that's funny you should know who is betters, Marcus. As he raised his wand to attack I stuck my hand out and he realized he couldn't move.

 As he raised his wand to attack I stuck my hand out and he realized he couldn't move

 Harry's new hair