meeting begins

Harry P.O.V

Every single wizard in the room took their wands out and pointed it towards the newcomers with a cruico hanging off their tongue's. "Stand down everyone there are part of my family" I say calmly holding my hand up to show not to engage into a battle. 

"I would like to introduce you to my soul bonded family, the volturi, royal vampire kings and there elite guards", everyone seemed shocked by who they were "how did they become your soul bonded family harry" George asked, "it's a long story guys." I reply looking away to avoid talking about it.

"Yes, well we have time do we not Had" stated Draco I take a deep breath calming myself before replying "another time we have much to discuss in this meeting and very limited time as you guys have to get back to your parent soon do you not?" I question looking at them with raised eyebrows, seeing all most all of them nodding their head, I cleared my throat and gestured them to sit down at the table. 

I walk around the table and hug Marcus, Ciaus and Aro saying "hello fathers, pleasant to see you again finally." I walked back to my throne and sat down, "now, my friends I am having this meeting as I have finally become a dark lord... shh don't speak I'm not done I called this meeting as I want to discuss the prospect of what's about to happen. I have made our ranking like that of a wolf pack. I have also planned a name for you guys to use."

"The chosen name for you guys is fortis anguis which shows how strong we are." I look around the room and see the faces of my inner circle some have looks of understanding however quite a few have a look of confusion on their faces. 

I decided to speak before one of them can ask " I can see a few of you are confused by the name, I have chosen this name since once you translate it from Latin it English the meaning of it is strong snakes that is why I have chosen the name. next order of business is the uniform on the papers in front of you guys you will see the sketch of the uniform and on top is the name of your position."

"now that that is covered I was wondering if you guys would like to pledge your loyalty to mee and bare my mark. This will be a mark of honour and it is not just some copy of the death eaters mark" I say with a bit of distaste. 

"when taking your mark your magic core will decide its desired location based on your preference" everyone had a look of contemplation on their face and I could see looks of concern or judgement pass through their eyes however the Weasley twins were just thinking of what the location of their tattoo will be and how they can show it off. the idiots they are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers im so sorry I have left my stories for so long I honestly lost the passion and I have been stressing for a long time. I have been having stressful times and I could barely find enough time to relax these last few months. Im am here to say im attempting to go back to normal starting by trying to complete a chapter or two for my books. Im am so thankful for the love and support im getting from you guys it honestly makes me feel a little better.