The Change

Bold=parseltongue

I finished my final class of the day which was transfiguration with McGonagall and made my way to my room to put away my books and quills. I then went to the great hall for dinner where we would wait for the new schools that would be coming to our school for the Tri wizard tournament as we were holding the tournament here. Everyone seemed pretty excited but I couldn't fathom why anyone would want to join this tournament just to die or suffer extreme pain. Once everyone settled Dumbledore went to speak his crazy words however, he was interrupted by the Beaucbatons school for girls entered doing their little performance with little birds and glitter, whilst gracefully walking, which I thought was kind of boring.

However, when one of the girls at the front was walking down all the boys nearby started to stutter and sway as if they were high on something. I looked closer and noticed she had some type of aura around her. I focused some of my magic on her and found out she was half veela and had the potent chemical which makes all the boys go crazy, I made the quick discovery of that's why the boys are acting so bizarre. I made a mental note to talk to her as she seemed pretty interesting and could help me with worldwide ties. Next came the Durmstang boy looking like six-foot-tall warriors all wearing fur coats covering their muscles.

They did an astonishing show with their magic with more dark neutral spells and they showed a wonderful display of their talent in controlling their magic, especially controlling the fire. They looked like they knew what they were doing. Once both schools were done they were told to sit down after Dumbledore extended both the Slytherin and Ravenclaw tables. The boys went to the Slytherin table while the ladies went and sat at the Ravenclaw table gracefully. The headmaster waved his hands after saying a few words and food finally.

I was sitting down at the Gryffindor table with my friends enjoying dinner. My portion was a little smaller than everyone else as usual, but I don't think anyone noticed because nobody pays that much attention to me. Once we finished the food crouch and dumbledore brought the cup to the centre. The champion's name's were just called out from the goblet of fire. The Durmstrang champion was Viktor Krum, the Beaucbatons champion Fleur Delacour, and the Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory. I was about to head up to the Gryffindor common room, but I was stopped since the goblet started up again. A new name came out, that name was mine? I was, told to go with the other champions when they questioned me. I told them I don't know how my name ended up there, but they didn't believe me they all believed I had cheated.

It was then when I started to realise something wasn't right that maybe Dumbledore could have found a way to keep me out of this competition maybe even made sure no one could put my name in as I was the boy who lived surely people would put my name in to challenge or kill me. Surely that was a possibility on his mind since he promised to keep me safe so surely he would think of all the outcomes of what could happen.

Next Morning:

My name was called out of the goblet last night. That is all I could think of while sitting here alone in my bed. All the other boys are at the great hall having breakfast, but I know they all hate me since I walked into the common room. They all got angry and started to accuse me of being a cheater. They also demanded why I didn't tell them how to cross the line. I decided it wasn't worth it so I tried to get to the dormitories.

They all got so angry that every Grifindor student started to yell at me. They didn't bother to wake me up for breakfast today, but that's okay I didn't want to go anyway otherwise too many people would stare at me. while sitting here thinking I decided if that is how easy people can turn on me and well then they don't deserve the saviour now do they.

I decided I would go to class on Monday, first I need to find somewhere else to sleep and find a way to get a few books without people looking or even noticing me. I spent a little more time thinking and came down to two ideas. Either the room of requirement or the chamber. I decided I would go to the chamber of secrets since I'm the only one with the ability to enter it. Plus as a bonus, it has a potions lab, and it holds one of Slytherin libraries.

I decided that the chamber with a few cleaning charms will have the place liveable. I got up and started to pack every single one of my belongings including the stuff I know Ron has stolen. Just in case I checked his trunks and found a few more of my belongings. I got dressed in my old baggy clothes with a mental note to buy newer nice ones. Seeing as everyone is still in the great hall I made my way to the girls' second-floor bathroom. I managed to get in and got Myrtle to keep this quiet as long I speak to her every once and a while.

"open" I hissed to the snake, once opened I asked for "stairs." I made my way down to the bottom and walked ahead, everything still looks the same as two years ago just a little flooded. I used a couple of cleaning charms around the place and once done to my standards I made my way to the statue and stated "reveal yourself." once the secret door opened I made my way through and found myself going straight to the master bedroom.

Once using a few charms I had all my belongings put away. I decided I would walk around and see where everything was and try to find that beautiful library. I walked for a little under two minutes and found myself walking into the potions lab. upon further inspection, I found that it had a huge supply closet and had a look at all the ingredients. most of them were ancient and I believe a few were now illegal.

I continued on my journey and finally found the library. the library was huge and had rows upon rows stacked to the top with books. I was amazed at how big this library was plus it had a colour scheme of Green, Black, and Silver. it was truly amazing. I walked down the corridor that is connected to the entrance and found a fireplace with some chairs around it. I light the fire and then sit down at the head chair, upon sitting I hear a voice say "who are you and why are you here." I look up and find a moving portrait of Salazar Slytherin he asks again after I stare for a minute and I reply by telling him "I'm one of your snakes in lion clothing and I am the only person left that can speak to you."

"My name is Hadrian James Potter-Black your last true heir alive." he seemed shocked by this news and it took him a couple of minutes to understand what I had just said. He decided we should talk for a bit so he told me some very useful things and then he gave me three books to read so I sat there reading them while also talking to sal. he told me that I could transport house elves in here and I could perform magic under here being undetected, he also said the anti-apparition wards can't stop me.

we spent a few hours talking and reading before I decided it was time for bed. I made my way to my new room and got ready for bed. I got dressed in my nightclothes which were Duddly's old clothes but decided I can't stay in those any longer so I transfigured them into newer silk pyjamas. I decided to quickly call dobby to grab me a snack. He swiftly left with a happy cheer and came back with some biscuits, hot chocolate, and some fruits cut up into a small ball. After finishing it I tucked myself in the after closing my eyes I started to prepare for my restless night with nightmares and night terrors to haunt me awake.