Clean Up

HARRY'S POV:

I just woke up from that episode I had I was enclosed in warmth and decided to snuggle closer to it. I just realised I shouldn't be surrounded by warmth, so I quickly opened my eyes and look up into crimson red eyes. I realised I was just staring into eyes for a while and saw him smirking. I untangled myself from him and decided to ask if I could go for a wash.

He called a house elf to bring some clothes for me. He passed me the clothes and pointed to the first door on the left.vi walked in and was amazed at how grand and large his bathroom. I marvelled at it for a few minutes and decided to walk into the shower that big enough for five people. I turned it on to the perfect temperature and spent what felt like forever but was only 20 minuets thinking about my life and what it has come to.

I have decided that I would join forces with tom and become the next dark lord and rule by the side of tom. I also decided that I would embrace the horcrux and see where that leads me. While thinking I started to think about how I would end those in the light and I will make sure I make dumblehore chock on his lemon drops. That and have a little fun torturing them on the way.

I got out and grabbed the clothes. It was a nice black button up and some fitting dress pants. I put them on and decide I will style my hair to go along with outfit. I decide that I would put my cloak on only if we are going out or meeting up with some people. I feel as if I'm done but I add a few accessories to this look before leaving the bathroom.

I felt eyes on me straight away and I looked up to see tom eye fucking me and looking like his trying to control something {if you know what I mean}. I decide to wave my hand in his face. Once he gave me his attention I asked if we could go have breakfast. He told me it was lunch and that we should head down now, and we'll be dinning with the Malfoy parents.

I walked down with tom and made my way to sit next to cissa as she has told me to call her. She started mother Henning and putting stuff on my plate and once she put a decent amount she moved her gaze to me and said eat. I didn't want to mess with this women so I started eating everything in very small bites.

I will do a part 2 in Toms POV: hopefully you are enjoying this book and please like and comment to let me know if I should update more chapters or just end this book.