Welcome

We were sitting around having some tea in one of the rooms I prepared for the meeting I had designed it be circular since they are my beta squad. It was set in black with fine gold detailing, with very nice and classy business looking chairs with a throne replacing one of their chairs as Draco stated I need to stand out if I'm to be a new dark lord. I thought it didn't really matter but it did apparently, so I let Draco design my throne.

It was a nice dark leather black throne with intricate silver and emerald green snakes running up and down the front and sides of the throne. It also had black skulls where the end of the arm rest is. I thought it looked stunning and considered letting Draco redesign the uniforms maybe, nah probably not it's already super sexy.

We silently chatted with until we heard the roar of the flame which indicated that someone has just entered. We waited to see who it was, and it was Fred and George, and it seems they also brought Neville with them. They walked in and tackled me to the ground in a bug hug. I felt all the air in my lungs escape me as soon as I thudded into the ground.

They started to go off at me and when they were I was once again thudded to the ground but this time from everyone in Hogwarts and my Viktor and Fleur. We got over all the hugs and sat down I was still standing so they asked who else I'm waiting for and I just said some people very ominously. The originals strolled in looking like a pack of people not to mess with where they started to greet me and kol started to playfully nudge me around. As they were finally sitting down the volturi kings and four guards strolled in with Alec's black mist surrounding them making them look graceful and dangerous at the same time.

Sorry for the short chapter I will be redoing the whole book as I don't really like it and I need to know if the story is any good. So please give some feedback so I can decide if I should continue writing or not.