Hidden Behind Closed Doors

HARRY'S POV:

I finally woke up again without the fuzz clouding my mind. I blinked a couple of time till my vision wasn't as clouded as it was before. I take in my surrounding but then I focus back on the headache I have. I groan which must have alerted someone as next thing I know I'm swallowing a potion that stopped the headache. I looked around probably and saw Draco and Snape looking worriedly at me.

I went to speak when Snape raised a hand to stop me from speaking. He said we are going to get you something to eat and then we are talking. I just nodded dimly quite afraid to speak. He called for mipsy and asked to bring a small light breakfast for me. Mipsy came back with a tray full of 4 slices of toast and a small bowel of fruit and a glass of milk.

When Snape asked why not give me more food, mipsy replies that is my normal amount. He looks over at me worriedly. I then quietly eat thinking whether Snape will punish me for having two breakdowns. I finally finish while mentally preparing for what's about to come. Snape then told me to get dressed in something comfortable then to meet everyone at the common room. I sighed but then made my way to change in a pair of pyjama pants and a looses fitting top.

With that done I went to the common room where everyone was there. Once I made my way to Snape and he handed over a potion when I looked quizzingly at it said it was to keep people calm. I took it in one go and for once it tasted alright. I was told to sit and once I did Snape asked why I had a breakdown. I told him to know that you have to know about my life.

I then took the time of 2 hours telling in description what I had to live through. How I was treated worse than a house elf. I had to live in a cupboard and what kind of punishments I would get. I also told everyone about my time as a Gryffindor and how I somehow nearly died every year. Once that was over I told them how I would show them my life. They looked quizzingly at this but I just took my top off and removed my glamour.

I heard a bunch of gasp and when I looked up I couldn't see any sign of hate like I thought I would. What I didn't expect was for the whole house come into a group hug with me in the centre. With all this feeling of warmth and no feeling of hatred I let the exhaustion of telling them tear into me and slipped into a comfortable darkness this time.

MALFOY POV:

We were all shocked by the new harry told us. We all thought he lived like a prince but we were all clearly wrong. I looked down and saw he was once again asleep probably from the toll it took to tell and show everyone. I told everyone to let go and picked him up and tucked him into bed. I brushed his hair out of his face and then made my way downstairs. I told Severus he will not be going back there ever again. Sev is quick to agree and we agreed one of us will take him each holiday until he gets his own house and a lord.

I then ask Sev if he has anything for the scars. He said he did but it will take a couple of weeks to make as it is a rare and ingenious potion he made. But he doesn't know if he can heal all of Harry's scars since they were left untreated for so long. We all looked upset at this but accepted it. Sev then mentioned that he might have mental issues from being abused for so long.

He told us to keep an eye on him in case something like this happens again.

Sorry this kind of sucks but I promise I'll make the next chapter better.