Chapter 5: Cafeteria

A/N: This chapter is kinda long and it will have a lot of Pov switches cause I wanted to show the different characters reactions to what happens

Xavier Pov

I'm Xavier I'm 18 and am the leader of the most feared gang in the world Midnight Vermin. We have a truce with the Italian Mafia cause they're also in New York and I don't wanna go up against them I may lead the most feared gang in the world but they're the mafia. Anyways The leader of the mafia has kids and we go to the same school we're not friends but we're not enemies either.

I woke showered brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for school. I went to my sisters room woke her up and made her breakfast. Our aunt takes care of us since our parents died so she took her to school. I call Max and Caleb my 2nd and 3rd in command over to handle some business. We finish then head to school. We're standing at the entrance when these 3 motorcycles pull up. They park in perfect sync and they have the coolest helmets I've ever seen. I look around and notice everyone's staring including Max and Caleb. We wait then the one on the right takes of their helmet and it's a girl everyone's shocked I see Caleb staring at her and I could tell he was interested. Then the other one takes of their helmet and it's also a girl I turn and see Max amazed by her beauty. Everyone eagerly waits for the last biker to take off their helmet. The biker takes off their helmet and its a girl she ruffles her hair and stands between the other girls. She looks amazing. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. What the hell Xavier you never think those things I snap myself back to reality. They walk past us and didn't even give us a look. We head to class. Class starts and Max says "damn I wish those girls were in our class". "Too bad they're not". A few minutes after the lesson starts the girls from this morning walk in. I can see the smiles on Max and Calebs faces. The teacher asks why they're late and the one Max likes say "We're new" The teacher tells them to introduced themselves. The one Caleb likes says "I'm Alexandra, these are my sisters Emilia, and Isabella". So they're sisters I think to myself. I see Max and Caleb excited now that they finally know their names.

They sit in the back and don't really pay attention The boys and I just stare at them the whole time. I was a little sad they never turned not even once.

Class ended and we go our separate ways then we see them again in second period after class we send Caleb too invite them to sit with us at lunch. We wait for awhile then he comes back. We can see the huge smile on his face and says "They said yes". I was excited I couldn't wait. We skip the next class since the girls aren't in it.

Lunch

Me and the boys are waiting at the table and the girls still aren't here. "Where are they" I say. "I don't know" Max says. Finally we see the door being kicked open and in they walk in. They get their food then start looking around. Caleb goes up to them and brings them to our table. Caleb sits across Alexandra and Max across from Isabella. I sit across Emilia.

Caleb: "These are my friends Xavier and Max"

"Hi" "Hello"Alexandra and Isabella say

Emilia just looks up for a second then goes back to eating her food

I was a little sad that she didn't even acknowledge me.

Caleb: "So you guys are sisters right how come you're the same age you don't look like triplets"

Isabella: "We're sisters other details don't matter

Max: "so where are you guys from"

Isabella: "Lots of places"

Caleb: "Okay tell us something about yourselves"

Alexandra: "We told you our names and you already know how old we are what else is there for you to know"