Chapter 05 | Fun with her

Cory opened the door of the coffee shop and took a seat near the blonde he had been planning to kill since the day before's party. "Care to explain yourself?"

"Good morning to you too Cory." Amanda smiled. "How was your night?"

Are you kidding me? How was MY night? Oh, I don't know. Maybe getting drunk and taken advantage of by a crazed, possessive and sober girl that did nothing but force you to play hickeys with her was a great way to spend your night.

"Cut the bullshit Mandy. You took advantage of me while I was drunk. Did you think I would be okay?"

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Jim stood to leave but Cory yanked his arm and made him sit.

He bit his words. "No. You're. Not. Sit. Still."

"Well I'm glad you asked, I haven't been getting enough of you lately, I just wanted to spend time with you." Amanda said, "And I didn't force you." She added.

"Why didn't you just tell me then?"

"I couldn't really tell you anything, you're always so busy."

"And the Instagram thing?"

"That was just for fun." Amanda smiled.

"You're crazy. Take it down right now. Do you know how much trouble we would be in if the admin figured out you leaked a sex tape on social media?"

"Not my problem. And they are not going to find out. That is if no one tells them." Amanda glared at Jim.

Cory did the same.

"Why are you guys looking at me. Oh wait, no, I'm not... really? Is that what you think of me? Ouch." Jim placed a hand on his chest.

Cory rolled his eyes. "I'll figure out a way to bring it down." He eyed Amanda. "And don't ever do something like this again, ever."

"Sure I won't." She smiled.

"Jim, let's go."

Cory and Jim got in the car and went back to his place. Jordan was already around when they got there despite the fact that he had a class now.

"What are you doing here?" Cory asked him.

"I left my wallet here last night. I have my ID in there." Jordan replied.

"You really think you'd still find it? It's probably been stolen by someone else last night."

"Doesn't stop me from looking." Jordan followed Jim after opening the door and dashed to where he and Cory played games last night.

"Okay. When or if you do find it, close the door on your way out." Cory mumbled.

Jordan yelled back, "whatever!"

Cory went to his room and logged in on Instagram. It had been a while since he was on social media. He just couldn't fit it in when he had classes and parties to be. He had over a thousand notifications, either a new follower or likes on a post was tagged in.

It was really fascinating how one could become popular with such an obscene post, maybe he wouldn't ask Amanda to bring it down afterall.

Amanda's post had ten thousand likes and equal amount of comments. Cory focused on the latter.

OMG! How did you get him to sleep with you? - dancing genie.

You're so lucky! - perverted mistress.

What size is he? - preety gal.

Isn't that Cory from the art department? - the tooth fairy.