Chapter 03 | On a date with him

Hangover was a daily thing in Cory William's life but today's own was a bit overkill. His head banged furiously and he felt naseous. He rubbed his eyes to see where he was. A picture of two people locking arms was hanging on the wall. Jim's house. Cory heaved a sigh of relief. At least he was safe.

Jordan, Subomi and Amanda. They were all there last night. He couldn't remember a thing, he needed to find Jim.

Cory wandered around the house hoping he would come upon any trace of Jim. Luckily Cory found him in the kitchen having a quickie with with a red-haired girl, typical Jimmy. Cory didn't even know how he became friends with this guy.

He turned his back to face the wall before groaning. "Sorry to interrupt, but don't you think it's a little too early for this, Jim."

"That's weird coming from someone who was up all night fucking Amanda." The red-haired girl wore her clothes and left. "Thanks Britney, will need your services tonight."

Shit. How did he know that? Even Cory couldn't remember what had happened the night before.

"What do you want?" Jim asked.

"Mint and a ride to school. I've been flunking school this semester. I need to get my grades up or I'm gonna get in trouble with Dad." Cory said.

"You didn't have to give me the history of your school life." Jim tossed Cory a mint gum. "I'm down to be your chauffer any day, time and location is all I need dude."

"You're just saying that cause you get to flaunt my car around."

"Yay we have a winner. First I need to change my clothes. Can't have cum all over me in school." Jim said. He dashed into the room opposite the kitchen.

"Yeah right."Cory rolled his eyes. He didn't have a driver's license because the last time he drove, he ended up in an accident. So Jim had taken it up to drive him, and since it was his car he didn't have to pay. Jim also did it for the fame of having (that's what he called it) a Bugatti and free rides to class.

The two went way back though. They moved in together. Well Cory lived with Jim but it didn't change much. And Cory covered every other expense in maintaining the house.

"Ready?" Jim asked. He moved towards the door.

Why's he asking if he's just gonna leave me behind? Cory thought. He jogged after Jim and caught up to him. He checked the time. They still had about an hour left before lectures were over and the ride there was just twenty minutes. He had better get comfortable and try to sober up.

Cory spat his gum out. "What happened last night?"

Jim started the vehicle. He snorted. "What do you mean? Don't tell me you don't remember anything." He faked a gasp. "You were the highlight of the party. "

"I don't. Tell me."

Jim sighed. "After that, I mean after you guys fucked. Amanda took a selfie and posted it on Instagram. She even made an hashtag about it, #sleepingwithcory and then... "

That's right, Amanda. The crazy bitch did this to him. He swore right there he was going to kill her. "I remember, you don't have to continue."

"Good because I wasn't planning on." Jim pulled up in the parking lot. They got down and headed straight to class. They had a joint class with the freshmen, Cory remembered that at least. He sighted Subomi and approached him.

"Guy sup?" Cory said.

Subomi pulled him in for a bro hug."I dey." (I'm fine). He was part of Cory's friend group and he was also Nigerian. Cory had been learning a bit of broken English from him.