chapter 3

Next morning.
.
.
Edward: wake up it's almost 12:00 . I won't take you to the shopping .

You: what the hell let me sleep for a while till Elena comes atleast

Bell rings...

Edward: so now your bestieee have arrived my sweet little sister I give you only 20 minutes for getting ready and 10 minutes for eating .

You: shut up your mouth Edward

Dad: let's have breakfast first, come Elena have some with us

As Elena is a foodie she sits down. She forgets her phone where dad was sitting .

Elena's phone rings ...

Dad: Elena how do you know Damon Salvatore kid.

You: c'mon dad she is Damon's girlfriend ..

Dad:ohhh do you know he works with Mafia group , with 'THE MIKAELSONS BROTHERS'.

You:yaa dad she knows them and Klaus and Damon are best friends .

Dad: how do you know that they are best friends princess?.

You: aaaa.. th..a.t Elena told me ones .

Dad: ohhh

Plzz ask your dad that can I come in the dinner tomorrow plzzzz .. message pops up in my phone which is from Elena

.

You: dad can Elena join us in the dinner tomorrow with MIKAELSONS ?..

Awkward silence for a while ..
Then finally dad speaks

Dad: yaa sure I will invite SALVATORE'S tooo and as Damon is your boyfriend you can come with him .

Wait Elena told me that damon is the only son to his parents . Then why did dad mentioned SALVATORE'S .. (Y/N thinks)

You: why are you soo sad today Edward did you have a break up .. ohh sorry you don't have a girl friend .

Edward: just shut your f***ing  mouth and be quite for a while okay..

Dad: take this money and go shopping with her.. Edward , and make Elena also shop. Okayy.

"Okay dad" Edward says

"I will go take a shower "I said and left for a shower .

I was thinking all the possible colours that Elijah can wear tonight and it was just black that came to my mind because when I googled him yesterday I saw that he was only wearing black in most of the photos. And I fitted his birthday in my mind as it's just 4 day before mine that is 18 August and he will be 24 if his bday arrives .

"Are coming Y/N"Elena shouts

"Yaaa wait a minute" you scream like any thing ..

You just wear a black t shirt black jeans and a denim shirt and white shoes on it like this