chapter 14

You open your eyes and you see that there is a beautiful view and there is all decorated with flowers around you . "Who is this. Any one here" you shout. "Are you looking for me" some one comes with a mask on there face and the voice of that person is even not recognisable . "Who are you". You ask . "I am Elijah , Elijah Mikaelson" he said and removed his mask . You see yourself and you are dressed up like a fairy in real "What is all this Elijah" you ask. "We are also here" the voice comes and you see Edward,Klaus,Rebekah,Kol,Kai,Luke,Damon,Elena , and Caroline are present here too. "I was very shocked that I was kidnapped when I was with you" you say to Elijah .
"No one can kidnap you sweatheart" Elijah whisperd in your ears. "Let's go" Edward says . "Yeah let's go " you say and grab Elijah's hands .

While the whole journey everyone was quite except for Damon. Damon said us that Stefan was not that bad though and he just have a evil side for Elijah cause he could not have Hayley as his life partner then you realise that Damon is right . "Yaa Stefan always talks so sweet to me when he meets me , but infront of Elijah he don't even dare to look at me!" You say. "Because he knows the future if he do that" Elijah says with a poker face. "Can I have a girlfriend?" Kol questions in between. "Just shut up" Elijah and Klaus says together. "So I need help of you guys except for Elijah" you say and Elijah's eyes widens . "Yup except you" you say him. "I am making a group chat then" Damon says as he adds everyone except for Elijah . "Okay guys talk there after Elijah is gone". You say. "I know you are planning for my birthday sweetheart". Elijah says. "Yaa you know it but you don't know what we are planning right, brother" Kai says with a devil smile. You and the Mikaelsons arrives home after dropping everyone in the car.

"I am going up". You say and start to walk up. And starts the group chat.

You: I have planned some thing but if you guys have some other palns you can share it away.

Kai: First tell us your plan.

You: I have decided to go for a vacation from 18th of August till 22nd of August and we will celebrate his bday there .

Elena: sweetheart you are not gonna celebrate your bday .

Kol:😂😂.

You: what happened Kol.

Kol: Nothing carry on.

Klaus: He don't celebrate his bday .

You: But now he will .

Klaus: say how are we gonna make him there .

You: leave it to me.

Luke: Forward the plan Y/N.

You: we will book a resort and we will decorate it until Elijah arrives okay . The theme will be Vampire or Mafia . Choose .

You: Vampire.

Kol: Mafia .

Rebekah: Vampire.

Kalus: Vampire .

Elena: Mafia .

Damon: Vampire.

Luke: Mafia.

Kai: Vampire .

Edward: Mafia.

Caroline: Mafia.

You: Enzo you are the decider now.

Enzo: Vampire.

You: Yesss I wanted that good Enzo .
So it's decided then the theme will be
Vampire .

Caroline: But where are we going on vacation.

You: We are going to Canada and gonna stay in The Westin Resort & Spa which is in Whistler . It's cold there so pack some winter clothes everyone.