chapter 13

I totally enjoy every moment with you Elijah I always want you to be with me and never leave my side . I woke up and I say I was in MIKAELSON Villa , I was staying there as I didn't wanted to go back home after all that happened. I was remembering that time 3 days ago when I and Elijah went to Beach side. It was a day of peace and just us both.

"Wake up Miss Y/N Cullen". Kol said as he entered my room with a tray in his hand .

"What is this?" You ask him .

"It's your breakfast , but we all already had our lunch just now" Kol said and you  look at the clock in a hurry oh my god it's already 3:00 in the morning "so sorry". You say. "It's ok". Kol says. "Where is Elijah" you question him . "He went to the office , and asked you to take a leave today, finish your breakfast and get ready then come to my room" he said and left the room. "Okay" you say and start to eat your breakfast after eating breakfast . A message pops in your phone.

"You had your breakfast?". Elijah❤️🌏 .

"Yess". You .

"Okay meet you in night" . Elijah❤️🌏

"Okay". You.

"Maybe I will be late today , don't worry if I don't come early I am with Edward".Elijah❤️🌏.

"Okay , but" you stop typing and see the date it was the day when they have to go to Galveston . "I am coming, don't leave". You message and start to get ready in your office clothes . You were in real hurry so you just wear this

 You were in real hurry so you just wear this

And head down stairs . "Where are you going in this hurry " Klaus stops you at the entrens of the villa . "I will say you after wards bye". You say and rush towards your car. And start driving.  With in 20 minutes you arrive infront of the office and see that Elijah and Edward was getting in the car. "Waitt" you shout while running towards their car. "You here , whyy " Elijah questions . "I am here to assist you sir, I am on my job". You say. "Let's go now" Edward says and you both sit in the car. Through out the drive there was complete silence . After we reach the Galveston's company a man came he looked like a security guard . "Sir said you to come to this location" he said gave the address and left . Edward gave the address to the driver and the driver started to drive .

"Why did he called us there". I asked them .

"To have a fight simple" they both said together .

"With?". You question them .

"Guns" Elijah said.

You look at Elijah and then Edward with a worried  face.

"No worries kiddo".

"No worries My Girl" .

They both said together.

"You have to stay in the car" Elijah says. As you nods .

"Shall we call the rest of them" I said them .

"No need to call them" Elijah said .

"But.." you was cut by Elijah .

"Look back".

As you look back you see a car in which you see Kol and Klaus was sitting and Rebekah was sitting at the back seat.

"Ooh". You say. And you all arrive at destination . "Let's go guys". Elijah says . As they were ready for the fight but you was worried. They all got out of the car as you sat in as told by Elijah . "So gentalman shall we " Elijah said and started to fight . After some time Galveston got out of his car and started to fire towards the car I was in.

"Nooo.... Stooppppp" Elijah starts as moving towards your car . "Elijah Go back fight I am fine" you say . "Sure" Elijah asks. "Yess now goo" you say and he went towards them .

The fight was over in some time and you get out of the car .

Soon you guys starts to head towards the car when someone puts a napkin on your mouth and you blank out .

Hey readers I hope you liked this chapter there is a slight twist here .
.
.
.
.
Be safe .
.
.
Take care 😊❤️