chapter 11

You get shocked at first but then you realise that you need to turn and go to your dad. "nothing much dad I came to give Elijah a file of some work" you say. "Okay princess , where were you last night?" Dad questions. "I was with Elena , she called me to sleep in her house aa..as she was scared after watching a horror movie". You say in one breath . "Okay now go home your mom is worried about you" dad says .

Your mind starts thinking about why is your dad here at this morning so you decided to hear there conversation . And go home with Edward and your dad. Bhi

"Dad I will go back home after meeting Kol" you say and go inside as your dad say yes by his action . Elijah comes down and goes in his home office which you didn't see till now .

"So I am here to make a deal with you Elijah" dad says .

"Yaa sure uncle why don't you say what's the deal" elijah questions.

"Dad think once please" Edward says .

"You now about my daughter right " dad asks Elijah .

"Ya she works in my office in fact she is my assistant uncle " Elijah says.

"I want you to buy her " as you here this words from your dad you shatter into pieces but Elijah sees you from the mirror. You just run out and start driving after sometime you stop the car infront of a beautiful place filled with water.

"I never thought dad would do this to me" you say and start crying then comes a hand on your shoulder it was Enzo .

"What happened" Enzo asks .

"Nothing much Enzo , stay out of it " you say him . "I can't stay out of the matter in which you get hurt" . Enzo says . "My.. dad wants Elijah to buy me". You say and start crying while hugging Enzo .

After some time you wash your face with water kept in your car. And starts talking to Enzo about how did he spend time in canada after I left he said that he have a girlfriend now he showed me her photo

 And starts talking to Enzo about how did he spend time in canada after I left he said that he have a girlfriend now he showed me her photo

Bonnie Bennet (enzo's girl friend)

Then he showed me they Boths photo which was this one