chapter 12

I woke up with the voice which I am in love with .

"Elijah what are you doing here" you as him confusingly . " Nothing much , you didn't remember I slept the whole night here with you". Elijah says.

"No it can't be please say that it's a lie". You say.

"No it's not a lie sweatheart". Elijah says .

"Noo , see Elijah I you know what I am trying to say, please understand my situation" you say him in a worried tone .

"Ya it's was a lie , I just came to take you , fresh up and come down". Elijah says.

"Okay" you say as you go to take a shower. After taking the shower you wear a black hoodie and then a short denim on your legs .

"I am here everyone". You say as you see your dad is also standing with them.

"Elijah I will wait for you in the car , good bye Elena , Damon ". You say and go outside the house .

Why did you do this dad I hate you I hate you alott I am never going to come to your house again. You say while sitting in the car . And see Elijah and your dad coming out of the house . Elijah comes near the car and sits while your dad sits in his car and moves on to where he wants to go.

"Go up and wear something formal , we are going to the office" Elijah says. As you head to words that he said. You go up and see that Elena and damon were kissing you knock at the door and they both move a side.

"I need to change my clothes". You say and they both move out . You change to your formal dressing white t shirt and a black blazer on it and a black jeans .

"I am done, let's go ". You say to Elijah .

You both were sitting quite until Elijah speaks up "What are you thinking". "Nothing what is the need to think , I am with you and we are having a great time I don't need anything else". You say. "We are going to meet Edward in his office". Elijah says. "I am not coming , you can go alone". You say . "You need to come with me there as my assistant not as my girlfriend or Edward's sister". Elijah says "Okay"you say .

You both reach outside the office and see that Edward is waiting for you both outside the office. "Hello Mr. Mikaelson and Miss. Cullen". Edward says in his formal tone you have seen him for the first time this much proffesional "how can be someone so formal when you know each other so well" you say in your heart . "Hello Mr. Cullen" you and Elijah says with one tone.

Let's go inside and talk Edward says.

When you three go inside Edward's office you see that his office is in white and gray combination . "Nice choice of colours Mr. Cullen" you say . "Thank you" Edward says and says you to sit on the chair. "So Edward we are here to discuss about Mr. Galveston and the war with him , right". Elijah says as you eyes gets wide. "Ya our both company's are going to have a war with galveston's company"Edward says.

"What type of war". You questioned .

"First we will try with talk to him and then if he don't agree with us by our words we have to make him agree with our punches and kicks " Edward says.

"And on what discussion he has to agree upon". You ask them .

"To cancel the offer which he gave to Elijah". Edward says. "Then you have to make sure to let him agree on this". You say making a punch with your hand . "Okay we will take a leave now Edward" Elijah says as it was already 1 hour talking and discussing about that and some of time having fun . "Wait Y/N" Edward says . "What Edward" you ask him. "I will wait for you in the car".Elijah says as you both started to talk.

"What's it Edward". You say. "As I was the first person you said about your love now I am going to say about my relationship to you as you will be the first person knowing it" Edward says . "You have a girlfriend , when,what's her name". You ask him "her name is Rebekah Mikaelson". Edward says. "What are you serious does Elijah knows about it" you ask him . "No he doesn't knows as you are the first person whom I am saying this" Edward said. "Congratulations brother I am really happy for you both , but how did it all started" you question him. "It started when I went to Mikaelson villa to meet Klaus and suddenly she bumped into me since then I started liking her and after 4 days I confessed to her". Edward replied . "Ohh" you say. "Congratulations once again and now I am leaving bye monster". You say "Byee kiddo". Edward says and you head down to see Elijah .

As you go out of the office you see bunch of girls taking photo of a man he wasn't looking clear but when you go  nearer you  seea really handsome, charming man in standing in front of you he was just looking adorable it was looking like he was the only vision you were able to see he somewhat was recognised untill my boy friend came and whispered in my ear "Are you into him?". "Ahh.. wha..att n..no not at all" you say. "I just wonder who is he". You say in mind but Elijah listens it . "He is  Luke Parker , Kai's brother" Elijah says .

                                 Luke Parker

                                 Luke Parker

"Ohh , so he is Kai's brother". You say. "Yess , now shall we go were we were going". Elijah says and grabs your hand . " What's the hurry young man". A voice comes from back . "Hey Kai , how are you " you ask . "How are you buddy". Elijah asks . "I am good , how are you both doing ". Kai asks . "We were about to leave , you can join us too if you want to" you say without asking Elijah . "I would love to but I have a work , so may be next time , I am getting late , bye" Kai says . "Byee, take care" Elijah says and sighs . "Let's go". You say. "So where you want to go". Elijah asks . "I will take to a place today" you say as yoh both exchange the seats .  You started driving while Elijah went was attending a call. After his call ended you ask him "Who was it?" "It was Kol" Elijah says. "And what did he say" you ask again. "He said that he is going on a blind date with a girl named Bella Swan". Elijah replies. "What!" You say in a shock. "Why what happened" Elijah  asks in a hurry "She was Edward's Ex girlfriend". You say. "Ohh" Elijah chuckles . "So here we are on our destination" you say as you both get down the car . " It was already noon and the sun was almost about to set .

It was a place near a beach and a hill and the view was really amazing . I hope you are with me when ever I come hear . You say in your mind. "Let's sit down". Elijah says . You both sit down and was drowned in the view and suddenly you both together turned your faces to see each other and was just looking at each other . "I love you MY MAFIA BOSS". You say. "I love you too MY GIRL". and you both just sit there chatting after the sun was set .

Hey readers so sorry I wasn't uploading the chapters as I was busy with some work I hope you guys love this chapter and if any problems let me know in the comment section.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And plzz if you know any  BTS Army  let them read my book Meant To Be .
.
.
.
And plzz read the book love or die  by haniyashley

And a book Euphoria by highflyer7.
.
.
.
Byee take care . ❤️😊