chapter 9

I was watching a dream in which I and Elijah was almost going to have our first kiss and suddenly a leg came on my stomach and I got up . It was Elena's leg as she rolls around the bed while sleeping . I was so done with her talking while sleeping . I opened my phone and saw the time , it was almost 12o'clock . I ran to the washroom to take a bath cuz I don't want to smell bad near Elijah . I took a bath and dressed like this

But then I thought if the work is related to office then , so I thought to change into formal dress because no one knows about our relationship

But then I thought if the work is related to office then , so I thought to change into formal dress because no one knows about our relationship . Then I changed up to this

I was really exited and happy as I was going to spend time with Elijah

I was really exited and happy as I was going to spend time with Elijah . I messaged him that I am ready when he was going to arrived . I totally forgot about Elena omg , she is still sleeping .

"Elena wake up" I shouted at her.

"You girl let me sleep for some while " Elena shouted as she shuted her mouth her phone rang and it was a call from her mom .

"When are you going to come girl" her mom asked.

"I will come in half an hour " Elena said . And hang up the call.

"Are going some where?" Elena asked me .

"Yess I am going with Elijah for some work of office " I said .

"Okay I will leave now , byee" Elena said and left .

I was waiting for Elijah , it was already 1 now he was not picking up the call and was not either seeing the message . I got a message from him after half an hour , I was so angry and frustrated as I was waiting for him since 2 hours . "Hey so sorry for letting you wait my sweetheart  , my friend surprised me on the morning as he came back after 2 years, Sorry and come down I am waiting in the car ❤️😊" this was the message by Elijah .

I went down but I didn't saw anyone , I was already feeling my vibe down suddenly Elijah shouted from a open top car . I ran to the car and opened the back door as Elijah bought a driver with him . "Hey driver plz open the door" I said. The door opened and I got in . "Excuse me hi Y/N" the driver said . "Elijah this is not your driver right?". I asked him . "No not , he is my friend who arrived 4 hours ago "Elijah said . "Ohhh so sorry Mr. ?". I stopped as I  didn't know his name .
"Kai Parker , he is also intrested in mafia gangs ". Elijah said . "Hi and sorry Kai" I just said without waving hand with him as he was driving .