chapter 8 ( THE CONFESSION)

This morning

I woke up at 1 o clock , the one thing I remembered was I have joined Mikaelson's office now . And it's almost 1 o clock I rushed to the wardrobe and the went to take a bath . I was really in a hurry that I have never been in . I just put some natural make up . And ran down and left the house bye saying "mom byee , byee dad".

I knew Edward had already left cause I didn't saw his car out side the house , when I looked out of the window .

I forget to have my breakfast and forgot to meet dad , I was really very excited for the first day.

I drove my car it was 2:15 pm exact when I started driving , I hoped I was on time . I was in the office at 2: 45 pm . My heart was jumping as I was going in the office.

"Has Elijah arrived, sorry has sir arrived?" I asked the reciptionist . "Ya he is inside the cabin , are you his new PA " the reciptionist asked me . "Ya". "Okay he asked me to send you straight to his office " she said "okay, meet you then byee👋👋" I said. "Byee" she said .

I ran to the lift and pressed the button . Elijah's cabin is on the 4th floor while Kol's and Klaus's cabin is on the 3rd floor. I ran to his cabin , okay be professional Y/N I said to my self and nocked "Come in " he said . "Good morning sir" I said . "Good morning
Y/N" Elijah said .

"As you are new to this work there are some rules I need you to read it " Elijah said . "Tick wrong if you are not okay with any rule" he said and continued his work in the laptop.

"Okay I will read it " I sat on the sofa .

1st rule: You have to answer the phone when ever Elijah calls you . "Done" .

2nd rule: you need to come to the office before Elijah arrives and have to leave with him. I was okay with the leaving part , but not arriving one . "Elijah it will be okay if I come after you arrive ?" I asked him with a puppy face . " Yess just leave that rule" he said .

3rd rule: you have to be with him in his cabin the whole time and you can't leave before taking his permission. Who could be more happier than me about it I said to myself but I think I said it some what louder. "You said something " Elijah asked . " No sir I said .

4th rule : don't call him sir when no one is near you both exept for the family people. Okay.

5th rule : you have to go with him to his house if the work of the day is not completed . Done👍. I have already been there .

6th rule: going with Elijah to any of the meeting , or confrence call with other people.

Okay Elijah done with it I exept all the rules here I said , while I turned to him he was sleeping . He was looking so handsome while sleeping also. I said . The alarm rang and i moved a side I kept the file on his desk . "I think you should sleep more Elijah take rest". I said him. "Maybe, I should " he said . He closed his eyes .

As he closed his eyes . I sat down on the floor beside him and said " you know what Elijah since when we were in collage I liked you, but I didn't have the courage to say you that I don't only like you but love you , when you was driving me to the shopping mall. It was the best day in my life , I really feel that there is some connection between us I know you have figured it quite a times about my heartbeat ,it makes me feel stupid though as you are the only boy who had a crush on and I am in love with him and can see him everyday , you are only mine , My Mafia Boss . I love you till the eternity". It was all the feelings or can say MY CONFESSION to Elijah about my feelings.

I was about to move , but realized he was holding my hand and he was awake all that time I confessed . "Really, do you love me answer my question with honesty okay sweatheart" Elijah said . "Yess Elijah now there is no way that I can lie about it I really love you " as I said it tears started rolling out of my eyes and I just hugged Elijah . "So , I love you too Y/N , I have enjoyed even a single second when you were near me , I can't imagine that I found that stupid girl who just use to stare at me like she is gonna eat me , I remembered you swearheart and don't worry about Everson uncle I will handle it , by my way , and sorry for hurting you that dinner , they decided to wear casuals suddenly ". Elijah said holding me in his arms .