chapter 10

I was so shocked by seeing that messaged as it was from an unknown number I took a screenshot an sended that photo to Elijah I knew he would not see the message that's why I sended that to Kai even . I can't show this to dad or any of my family member or friends . Then I thought of calling Elijah . "C'mon pick up the call Elijah " he didn't answered the call but he saw the message I sended him .

Elijah: who's number is this .

You: I don't know it's an unknown number .

Elijah: send me the number.

You: wait there is one more message from that number .

Elijah: don't open it , just send me the number then there won't be such messages . And I know who is this .

I sended that number to Elijah then he messaged me that can I come to the office or not .

You: Now .

Elijah: ya actually got some work and can't finish it .

You: okay I will come .

Elijah : ya waiting .

I just changed into the dress I was wearing and then I messaged in my family group so that they should not worry . There is a f
Family group of me , Edward, dad and mom .

I was on the way to his office then I got a call from Kol .

You: hey kol whats up.

Kol: I thought you didn't remember me, so I called you to remind that I am still alive.

You: no it's not like that I have recently having some problems going on in my life
Dude I don't know what to do.

Kol: what problems , I coming to your house .

You: are you mad , what excuse you will make to dad that why are you here .

Kol: c'mon dude I am coming I will say that I came to you for some work of office.

You: I am not at home , I am going to the office .

Kol: at this hour?.

You: yaa Elijah called me so I have to go now as he is my boss.

Kol: okay , then see you at the office byeee👋👋.

You: okayy bye.

I ended up his call and I was outside the office.

There was no one not even the reciptionist . Then I went to Elijah's cabin but he wasn't found . I called him , he left his phone in his cabin only ohh god.

Then someone grabbed me from my waist at the back .

How are you , sweetheart . It was Elijah .

I am good sir , so shall we start the work now. I said

I think you forgot the rules , you should not call me that when no one is near us . Elijah said .

Elijah, Kol is coming to the office . I said .

Who called him here and why would he come . Elijah said .

He called me I said him that I am going to the office and he said he will come and hanged up the call . I said .

"Ahh Y/N I just wanted us both to spend some time alone" Elijah said.

" So there is no work , " I asked .

"No" Elijah says.

"Your home is far away from the office it will take more than half an hour for him to reach" you says. And keep your head on Elijah's shoulder as you both sit down on the sofa .