chapter 6

I was just wondering how does she look but I recalled her name in my mind for a several times and I got her , she was the girl I hated so much as she used to be back of every handsome boy first Elijah and then I was told by someone that she left him .

I was happy at the moment I listened as he was one of my secret crush which I never told to any one till now not even Elena .

"Hey where are you?are you here or in some other world ?" Kol said .

"Yea I am here can't you see me Kol". I said him.

"I told you the whole story behind why Elijah left Hayley and whom Hayley was dating after my brother, I am not gonna say it again". Kol said .

"Plzzz my dear new best friend plzzz " I said and was about to fall on him then Elijah came and first pulled me and then pushed Kol. "What are you both doing " he asked us both and gave Kol a killing stare .

"Hmm.mm nothing brother didn't I told you that she is my new best friend". Kol said .

"Yeaa he is my new best friend" I said to Elijah and was going to Kol but realized that Elijah was holding my hand since he pulled me .

"Ahh. My hand Elijah. " I said to him he left my hand and took Kol with him ..

Did he listened to me and Kol if he had I can't resist it I was asking about his broken relationship. I should go behind them I thought and I ran towards the direction were they went . I got bumped into a huge man then it was Klaus .

"Sorry , I am in hurry , did you saw Kol and Elijah ?". I asked him.

"They are in Kol's room I guess". He said and left . My friend Caroline had a huge and the biggest crush on Klaus when we were in high school .

I got in to Kol's room and heard the sound of Elijah

"So you are her best friend now , my dear little brother". he said

"Ya aren't you happy.. Kol was cut by my phone ringtone it was a call from Caroline .

I just ran away but I think my hand was caught by Elijah as I can feel his touch I didn't react much and turned back to him.

"You were eavesdropping us?" Elijah said as he raised his eyebrows .

Kol came out of the room and asked Elijah " is she was the one who was out side the door?". "Ya I was but I was just passing from here " I said a lie and my nose becomes red when ever I lie and it became read and Elijah smirk and I got that he knows it now .

"Don't lie plzz". Elijah asked

"How do you know she is lieing bro" he asked Elijah confusedly and Elijah left him by saying "ask your friend".

"Okay Kol come with me " I said him and grabbed him in his room .

"Now tell me who was Elijah engaged to" I asked him with a puppy face .

"Her name was .. ask my brother he will kill me if I told you so sorry " he said.

"How could I ask him , okay Kol say who was the one boy who dated her after breaking up with Elijah plzzz say this " I said with puppy eyes .

"He was Stefan , that's why my brother hates him". Kol said .

"What it was Stefan , but Stefan dated Caroline my bestie , how could he be so cheap". I said in frustration .

"How could she leave Elijah for Stefan , Elijah is way better than him , Elijah has a charm that no one have till now in all the boys I have ever known " and I said all this without stoping for a minute and then Kol said me to look at the door and Elijah was standing out side .