chapter 15

You get up with a bright smile on your lips and was very excited for the trip even you . But you were willing to sleep more and your head was aching but Damon called you to say that Elena has been bitten by a cat and she needs to take a injection but she is refusing so you just change your dress and leave for the hospital . There was only 9 hours for the flight . You call a cab for going to the hospital , after 2 minutes you get a call from Elijah .

Elijah: where are you .

You: on the way to the hospital.

Elijah: anything wrong .

You: Elena was bitten by a cat she is refusing to take the injection so Damon called me .

Elijah: send me the name of the hospital.

You: okay.

Elijah: bye .

You: bye bye.

You arrive at the hospital and Damon leaves as he have to pack his bag. You are busy forcing Elena to take the injection and Elijah comes in . "I am suddenly willing to take the injection" and leaves you with Elijah . Elijah keeps his hand on your forehead and days "your having fever?" "I don't feel like that but". You say . "Take the medicine and rest for sometime after going back to the villa" Elijah says as Elena comes back after taking the injection. "Y/N you have a fever". Elena shouts. "It's not that much , I will take the pill after going to home". You say . You 3 reach home and sees that everyone are ready to leave Elijah gives you the pill and says you to take it. You go to your room and take the pill and lay down for a while until Elijah wakes you up. "How are you feeling now". He asks. "I think yess". You say. "Give me your luggage I will take it down . You show your suitcase and he takes it down. After sometime you dress up in your over sided blue hoodie and a black jeans to hide your legs . And head downwards.

Elijah was not willing to drive so Kai drives the car as you Kai Elijah and Luke are in the same car. Luke sits on the passenger seat and you and Elijah at the back seat. Elena and Damon were directly coming to the airport . Rebekah , Edward, Kol and Enzo were coming in Edward's car which Enzo was driving Klaus and Caroline were coming in a car with some of our luggage.

After we arrive at the airport we see that Stefan was too standing with Elena and Damon. "Hello Stefan" you all say. "Hi everyone" Stefan greets back. Elijah acts like he was taking to some one on the phone and we all head of to take our seat in plane. Your seat was beside Kai and Elijah's was beside Elena , Damon and Luke was infront of me and Kai so Elijah exchanged his place with Damon . Stefan was sitting infront of Rebekah as Edward was sitting beside her.
And Enzo was sitting beside Stefan.

We arrived after 3 hours and there were cars from the resort we booked for living. "Welcome Mr. Mikaelson and everyone here". The person said. "I am the manager of the resort you all booked" he said. "Hello manager Noah" I said . "She booked your resort for our living". Elijah said. "Let's go now, there is a bus for you all" manager said. "please take there luggage and keep it the van". He continued and showed direction to the workers . And you all settled in the bus . After going to the resort you all took your room keys and went to take some rest you , Elena and Rebekah was in one room.

Y/N' s pov:-

When I woke up I saw the face which I was in love with and then Elijah came to me and said "wake up sleepy head". I woke and went to take a shower . After taking the shower I went to see the location where we were going to celebrate Elijah's birthday. It was at the back of the resort the manager told me that mostly the birthday parties are done here . There was one more day for Elijah's birthday so I showed them the design and all the decorations with the theme they said it will be done till tomorrow for sure. Then I went to Elijah's room and he was bathing he baths for atleast 1 and half hour. So I decided to call some of Elijah's friends and invit some of mine to I sended some numbers of Elijah's friends. There were 5 people in a group chat excluding ' Elijah and Kai'. There names were . 'James, Roman, Kane , Oliver and William'. And deleted the messages from Elijah . Then messaged some of my friends discluding Elena . First Emma , then Isabella, Mia and Lillyana . And Enzo called Bonnie too.

After calling all of them I took shower and relaxed and then came a knock on the door and it was Elijah . "How are you feeling now". He asked . "I am fine, how are you" I asked him a with a smile. "I am not joking Y/N" he said with a serious face. "Elijah I am fine , don't be so serious all the time tomorrow is your birthday" I said him. "I was going to celebrating this birthday of my with my friends" he said . Because he didn't knew that they are coming. "Okay but you can do that next year also Elijah I have already planned so much for your birthday". I said. "Yaa I know you have planned so much for me". Elijah said and he got a call from his office . "I need to take this" he said I nodded and he kissed my cheeks before leaving.

The preparations were going on and it was looking so perfect for the theme too. I messaged all of Elijah's and my friend's about the theme. They said the are very excited for the theme.  And for the party it self. I was going to see Edward but my legs stopped and eyes got widened as I saw Hayley and Mr.Galveston with their guards as I saw them I quickly hid and slowly moved towards Elijah's room. I knocked at the door and Kai opened the door and said  "What are you doing here". "Why can't I be here. , Elijah I have a shocking news for all of us". As I said this Elijah got up from his chair and came closer. "I saw Hayley and Mr. Galveston outside waiting for the lift". I said. "What" Kai said in a worried tone. After Kai's reaction I was looking at Elijah to know his reaction. Suddenly a knock came on the door. "Who" Elijah asked . "It's me Klaus". Klaus said. And I opened the door.

"Elijah I saw Hayley and Galveston downstairs" Klaus said as he entered the room. Elijah stared him with a expression 'I already know'. Then came another knock Kai opened the door this time and it was Edward , Rebekah & Enzo. "Bro I saw Hayley and Galveston" Edward said and Elijah got irritated while listening it again and again. Then came another knock there was no one but Hayley and Galveston it self . "Hey Elijah how are you". She said while trying to get closer to Elijah . "He is totally fine Hayley". I said and pulled Elijah by his arms .  "Elijah I heard it's your bday tomorrow". Galveston said with a smirk on his face. "Yaa Mr. Galveston you right but you both are not invited in the party" I said with a forced smile in my face. And Hayley rolled her eyes. "Don't you know how to talk to elders". Hayley argued. "I think I know better than you Hayley". I said back . "Stop the fight Mr. Galveston I invite you to my bday party tomorrow night but you need to come there alone". Elijah said. And Galveston nodded and Hayley left in anger. And Galveston left behind her.

"Why did you invite him" I asked Elijah .

"Because I  know if he comes Hayley will surely come and I like the way you get         posissive" Elijah says. And you all leave for dinner . After ordering the food you get a message from Oliver that they have arrived and are at the resort I booked for them . I booked another resort because Elijah should not even get a clue that they are here. I messaged him not to worry and take some rest and if they didn't has dinner to had it. He messaged okay and went offline. The food came and we all got busy in eating . After eating everyone contributed and it was just 15 minutes Elijah's bday to start so I said the manager to arrange a cake written Elijah over it and it came exactly at 11:59:58 and I went near Elijah's ear and at exact 12 I whispered "Happy birthday My Mafia Boss". And he smiled and said thank you then murdered the cake and distributed in the staff if the hotel. And we all left for the resort.

After reaching the resort I went to the location were tomorrow's party was kept and almost the work was done and I went to sleep with full of peace and tiredness .

Hey readers I hope you all liked the chapter ,   the friends of Elijah and Y/N are imaginary . 

If any prblem please inform me in the comment sectiin below .

Stay tuned for another chapter. Till then

Take care ❤️😊.