Chapter 19 (THE END)

After 1 month
                          THE WEDDING DAY
I went to my house to get ready as I can't saty as his house before we get married now. I was all ready done with the make up and hair and everything until Elena comes in and says. "You didn't changed till now , get up go fast". She said as I changed into My wedding dress. As I came out I saw mom , Elena and Mrs. Mikaelson standing and glaring at me. "God protect you from evil eyes". Mom said as she hugged me and started crying. "C'mon mom". I said because I didn't wanted to cry. Dad was waiting out for me to take me to the start of aisle .

I got out of the room and saw that Dad is standing and Admiring Me. "My little princess is getting married today". He said and my eyes filled with tears as one of them rolled down my cheeks. "Dad I love you". I said while hugging him. "Don't cry I will kick your ass if you cry now" Elena whispered near my ear. "Okay I said her as we sat down in the car moving to the wedding destination. We arrived and dad said "Shall we". And I linked my arm around dad's and started walking at the aisle. I was able to see my to be husband with a smile and tears in his eyes. Everyone shouted as I stood beside Elijah. "You may exchange vows now" the priest said and Elijah started.

"I Elijah Mikaelson take you (Y/F/N) as my legally wedded wife in good and bad, in health and sickness, in highs and lows and I promise you to love you till death do us apart, Always and Forever".

"I Y/F/N take you Elijah Mikaelson as my
legally wedded husband in good and bad, in health and sickness,in highs and lows and I promise you to love you till death do us apart, Always and Forever".

After finishing our vows we exchanged our rings "Now I announce you both as husband and wife , you may kiss the bride" the priest said and Elijah kissed my lips gently and everyone started clapping".

Then we met the guest as they congratulated us and gave some tips too.  "Did you liked it Mrs. Y/N Mikaelson". Elijah asked. "Yess Mr. Elijah Mikaelson I liked it" I said and it was the time for leaving for Elijah's house. I said bye to my family and sat in the car and drove to Elijah's house.

After 9 months:-
I and Elijah was going through good but sometimes we fight but it lasts for only 5 to 10 minutes. I didn't stop working for him as his PA and he was giving me training for fighting  skills and using gun. I learned it in very less time according to him.  Meanwhile Edward and Rebekah were getting married and Elena and Damon too. Klaus said he is not intrested in Marrige he is happy with Caroline without marring. Enzo and Bonnie went back to their City.

We all met atleast once in a month. I said I want some time for kids and he understood it. Mom and Dad were doing good and Mr. Mikaelson and Mrs Mikaelson went back to their Home and visited some times. I and Elijah go to a dinner alone once in 2 months because we spend time with eachother in the office it self. We both lived happily married.