chapter 4

This morning

"Wake up " Elena was shouting so I can get up and start dressing since morning so that I don't do tantrums every minute and to decide what style I was going to set up on .

"I am awake, just can't open my eyes" I said in a sleepy tone.

"What! You are not able to open your eyes , I feel bad for you , you can't see the handsome tonight for whom you shopped yesterday" Elena said in fun.

"I was sleepy Elena how can I miss that today, I was dreaming about it since 2 days ".

"About what" Edward comes in .

"Hmmm..mm about going to a concert". Elena said .

"Today! You are going to a concert , dad will kill you my sweet little sister" Edward says

"The concert has been cancelled , sweetheart" Elena says .

"Ohh so sad about it". Edward says and leaves .

I was dreaming about how could I talk to him in front of my dad , I wonder if I keep looking at him all the time and if dad notices there will be a Strom in the house .

"Hey what are you thinking is it about Elijah or ". Elena was cut by me

"No one other than Elijah is made for me okay..." I said

"Ohkkay girl" she said .

"Let's go and have breakfast and then start getting ready for the day" I said

We went down and eat the breakfast the preparations was going on and I said them that I want some black flowers on the dinning table as one of the decorations. Because ones I heard that Elijah liked a flower which was in black colour ..

I went upstairs and opened my ig account and as my account is private there was 4 follow requests .

1st one was some Kol Mikaelson i wonder he have other brother also after excepting it I just went to his id for knowing him more but backed as there poped a message request too .

And it wad from Elijah ,😱😱💓💓..

My heart skipped a beat and I excepted it very furiously and he was typing and the message said

Elijah: hey I am Kol , Elijah's younger brother . Plzz except my follow requests plzz ..

You: I already did it Kol, thanks for following me. Byee 👋.

You: are you coming today with your brothers ?

Elijah: No he is not coming .. btw I am Elijah and this is my phone , my stupid brother took it don't mind him , alright then meet you at dinner tonight byeee..👋👋❤️.

Wait what after 👋👋, ❤️ but whyyy . Maybe I am thinking to much we aren't that much close but can say just friends . Forget it what ever ..

Phone rings...

Elena: you know what , Damon was gonna wear blue colour but it seems Elijah told them all not to wear it ..

You: what really , is he in to me. I have to ask you a question .

Elena: what question

You: was Edward in a hurry the day we went shopping?.

Elena: why what happened?.

You: just answer Elena .

Elena: noo he wasn't Elijah told him that he has a friend who is coming to meet him in the garden front of your house so he told us to go ahead he will take you .