Heroes

Everyone was at the port waiting and loading their luggage. Connie was pushing Levi's wheelchair and carrying Levi's luggage. Jean approached them as soon as he saw them. He got the luggage from Connie. "Why do you have so many luggage all of a sudden?"Jean asked Connie.

"Well, Captain Levi went to the market and bought a lot of things that aren't in Paradis." Connie stated.

Levi threw them a formidable look. "We're not judging Captain. I know there are a lot of things you can get from this place." Jean said scratching his head.

As the approach the ship, they saw two blonde people hugging each other. The woman wouldn't stop kissing the guy in the cheek, forehead. The guy lifted his head.

"That's Armin." Connie said in disbelief that Armin is entangled with a woman.

The woman's long blonde hair is loose. She's wearing a white hat with blue ribbon that matches her blue dress.

"Wow. Who would have thought Armin would meet someone here. They seem to be all over each other." Jean said envious.

"Hey!" Armin waved at them from afar. The woman turned which gave them a clear view of her.

"It's Annie." Connie said as his jaw dropped. Levi raised his arms to lift Connie's jaw.

"Hi!" Annie said smiling at them when they finally got near. Jean and Connie were astounded. They couldn't comprehend how Armin and Annie ended up with each other and why Annie is all bubbly, smiling and even wearing a dress. They both couldn't speak.

"Armin," Jean looked at him "Annie" and turned to her. "How did this happen?" Jean asked puzzled.

"Yes, fill us in." Connie demanded.

"You will have a lot of time for that later." Annie said holding Armin's hand.

"Now, I have to give you something." Annie told Armin ignoring them and pulling Armin away from them.

"I'll see you in the ship." Armin told them as he and Annie ran away hand in hand.

"They'll probably just make out somewhere before going." Jean scoffed.

"How did you know these things?" Connie turned to Jean who doesn't know how to give the right answer. He can't tell Connie that he's been making out with Pieck even before the rumbling.

"I guess that's what couples do right?" Jean said with that guilty look on his face.

"Stop this nonsense you two." Levi said. "One of you, go find if Mikasa's already here."

Jean volunteered in looking for Mikasa. He roamed around the port, checking everyone's faces yet she's not there. He asked the officers in the port if they had seen her. He described how she looked like but no one has seen her yet.

He grew exhausted from his search. He decided to rest a little. He went inside a café near the port to buy himself a drink.

"Do you have any alcoholic drink?" He asked the lady in the counter.

"Sir, this is a café, we don't serve liquor." The woman smiled. "You can get one in the bar two blocks away from here."

"Why would you be drinking at this hour?" a cold deep woman's voice said. He recognized this voice. He turned around and saw Mikasa. Seeing her gave him relief.