Seduction

This chapter has sexual content. Skip if you're underage.

                 "Pieck, baby I'm home. Where are you?" Jean is yelling as he entered his house. He went inside her bedroom but she wasn't there. He found her in the kitchen wearing apron and chopping vegetables.

Pieck lifted her head and sweetly smiled at him. "Hey boyfriend." She said. Jean walked towards her and hugged her from behind. He pat kisses on her neck.

"Why are you cooking? You look like a wife. I like it." He said as he bit her ear lightly. She flinched getting ticklish from his kisses.

"Stop, servants might walk on us." Pieck said giggling.

"You don't sound like you really want to stop me. I think you like it." Jean said on her ears as he slid down his hands on her skirt, caressing her ass. "Wow, you're wearing underwear today. But it can't even cover your ass." He said teasingly as he pinch the bare cheeks of her ass.

She removed his hands on her ass and fixed her skirt. "Your servants might walk on us. I don't want them to think that we're doing anything shameful." As soon as she said that a servant came in it is as though the servant waited for them to finish whatever they are doing.

"Sorry to interrupt General Kirstein, but lady Mikasa is here." The servant said bowing her head.

Jean immediately walked away from the kitchen without even looking at Pieck. "Wow he left swiftly as soon as he heard her name." she thought annoyed.

She finished cooking dinner but Jean hasn't returned. She decided to look for him around the house. She heard their voices coming from the drawing room. She can't help but eavesdrop on their conversation. She was used to doing that when she still serves a warrior in Marley.

"If only I knew it. I would have acted differently." Mikasa said bitterly. That's what Pieck heard before she entered the room.

"Hi!" She smiled at Mikasa. "Dinner is ready. Would you like to stay for dinner?" Pieck asked.

Mikasa stood and Jean followed as well. "Thank you for the invitation but I'm going home." Her face is grim and her eyes are watery.

"I'll walk you home." Jean offered.

Pieck's heart skipped a beat. "Please Mikasa, tell him he doesn't have to." She screams in her head.

"Yes please." Mikasa said. And just like that, she saw them walk away side by side.

Tears are welling up in her eyes. She couldn't believe Mikasa has such power over Jean. She just came and he left everything. Her heart felt heavy realizing that Jean forgot about her when Mikasa is there. "He makes me feel so special yet that only happens when we're alone. Mikasa comes first! That's the reality." She thought breathing heavily, clenching into her fist.

She went to her bedroom and locked the door. "You can't come here anymore." She thought but she realized, it's his house and he has keys to every room in the house. She then pulled the heavy couch and used it to block the door.

"Fool!" She screamed in the air. "What a fool am I to think that he's not in love with her?" She cried burying her face in the pillow.

It was past midnight but she hasn't slept a wink. She hasn't heard him come home. Crazy thoughts are running on her head. She imagined Jean's lips trailing on Mikasa's neck, down her breast. She could hear Mikasa moan to his teasing tongue. "Shit!"She shook her head trying to shake off her thoughts.