Erotica

This chapter has sexual content. Skip if you're underage. 

Pieck has been dealing with a roller coaster of emotions for the past days—anger, jealously, worry, anxiety, joy, and lust. She couldn't hide the fact that she misses Jean terribly. She recalled everything he did just to win her back. Of course it has effect on her but the timing is not good for she was in the middle of stress when he did those.

Now she happy to know that her parents are okay.

She wants to finally meet him. "But he might think that I got horny from his provocative letter. But, yes. It sort of has that effect on me." She thought. But she's unsure whether it is right to get back with him. She's afraid that nothing will be different and Jean would still prioritize Mikasa over her.

"We'll get to that later. In the meantime, I'd like to see him." Then naughty thoughts came over her as she thinks of meeting him. Her reasoning always vanishes when she thinks of how hot Jean is and how great he is in bed.

"Ambassador, General Kirstein would like to see you. Should I let him in?" Her female assistant asked.

Pieck got excited. She flipped her hair and brought out a mirror. "Give me five minutes. Let him come in after five minutes okay?"

The soldier saluted and left. Pieck checks how she looks in the mirror. Then, she unbuttoned her shirt up to the point that her cleavage is already visible. She thought of something naughtier and removed her panty and placed it in her bag on top of her desk. "Why am I doing this again, ugh! I am being crazy." She thought. But she reasoned out to herself that Jean is really just irresistible and her reaction towards him is normal.

Jean came in her office looking sharp as ever. As soon as she saw him, she blushed. "Damn, why do you have to be so handsome?" She thought trying to stop herself from throwing her arms to him.

She tried to compose herself for he is wearing a serious look on his face. He sat down across her desk. He uttered, "Finally, are we done with games? Are you coming home?" Jean said meeting her eye.

"General, you are mistaken. I asked you to come here so I could show you the draft for terms of negotiation." She said trying to be formal as she handed out a thick document.

Jean seemed frustrated with her. But still he reached out for the document and accidentally hit her bag with his elbow and all the things inside the bag fell out. Naturally, being a gentleman, Jean bent down to the floor to pick-up everything. Pieck, being naughty just let him pick-up her things and deliberately wanted him to see her small laced panty. "Sorry, I got it." He said as he started picking up everything. Then she saw him lay his fingers on her panty. His eyes grew wide and he didn't move for a while. He just held it on his hands as though in disbelief of what's going on.

He seemed to come back to his senses and said, "I'm keeping this." He said and puts her panty in his pocket.

"Jean, no. Give it back." She said blushing realizing that her plan did not work out.

"You're seducing me aren't you?" He said as he stood and drew near her. His face grew close to her and she closed her eyes in shame. She didn't say anything and just breathe faster.

"You always do this Pieck. Whenever you're angry with me, you lure me into having sex with you. You never tell me that you're angry or jealous. How would I know, I can't just guess how you're feeling." Jean said red from frustration at the same time tempted to touch her.