Temptation

Pieck woke up hearing the knocks on her door. "Pieck?" She heard Reiner calling her out. Reiner has probably been knocking for several minutes now. She looked at Jean who's soundly sleeping beside her. She gently removes his arms on top of her belly. She got up and took her robe. "Shit." She gasped as she felt the pain between her thighs.

"How many times did we have sex last night?" She thought and then remembered that they shagged until dawn. She shook her head since she's still sleepy from having only few hours of sleep.

She turned the knob of the door and slightly opened it so Reiner could only see her eyes. "What is it? It's so early, Reiner." She said in her bedroom voice.

"Well, sorry to interrupt your precious slumber. But the Queen, sent a messenger today. She's calling us for an emergency meeting." Reiner said sternly. Pieck realized that Reiner is ready to go and is wearing his uniform. "Reiner, why are you so disciplined?" She thought, annoyed.

"Okay. I'll be out in 30." She said and as she was about to close the door Reiner stopped her.

"Have you seen Jean?" He suddenly asked.

"Oh my gosh, does he know that Jean is sleeping with me?" She swallowed and tried to act normally to avoid suspicions.

"I just woke up. How would I know where he is?" She sounded annoyed.

"I've been knocking on his door but there's no answer. I asked his mom and the servants they said they haven't seen him." Reiner stated.

"Well, do you think I am keeping him here?" "Oops, I sound guilty." She immediately thought of another answer so Reiner won't notice how guilty she is. "Did you check the stables? He's probably there, tending to his horses."

"Great idea, I'll go find him there." Reiner said and swiftly walked away.

She hurriedly nudged Jean but he won't wake-up. She lightly slapped him on his cheeks. "Jean, wake-up already."

He moved and pulled her back to bed, hugging her. "Let's stay in bed." He groaned.

"We can't, the Queen called for a meeting." She stood and pulled him by the arm until they got inside the bathroom. She poured cold water on his head.

"Damn Pieck that was cold. Why would you do that?" He exclaimed.

"It worked! Now, time to get ready." She said rubbing soap on his body. She stared at his hard cock and thought if she'll wash that too. "Why is that hard?" She asked pointing at his erection.

"Well, there are several reasons for that. First, it's the morning, second you're naked in front of me, and third you're touching me." He said this as though those were absolute facts. She shrugged and stared to stroke his fully erected cock with soap. "I was playing with this last night," She thought, swooning. Jean groaned. Pieck looked up to him, seeing his face enjoying what she's doing. "What? Does this feel good?" she asked playing innocent as she continued stroking his cocking up and down and then abruptly stopped. "Why do you always leave me hanging?" He said disappointed but did not force her to stroke him again. 

Jean gently rubbed lavender soap on her neck, breast, down her thighs. She could feel him stroking her ass with his cock as he rubbed her back. She faced him, "Hey, stop your perverted thoughts. We need to hurry." She said

He pats a kiss on her lips, "Are you sure, you don't want a quickie?" He asked teasingly.

"Reiner would go crazy if he can't find you." She said rinsing off the soap from her body. As she is wiping off her body with a towel, she noticed several hickies on her breasts and on her neck. She looked at her ass in the mirror and saw that there's also a bite mark in there.