Chapter thirty

Louis was standing before the cheetah now, they were about the same height only the cheetah was the slightest bit shorter than the deer. He looked down at him now with the company of Ibuki and Free at his side, "I suggest you tell us it would make this a lot easier." Louis said to the cheetah, it was obvious that he was young must suck to be in a business especially like this at a young age.

"I-I didn't see them clearly." The cheetah told the two lions and a deer. It was obvious that he was intimidated by them Louis peering down at him didn't help either.

Louis noticed frightened he looked judged by the three of them looking down on him, due to that reason Louis lighted up a bit, "It would really help us." From his point of view Louis could understand how intimidated her must be, not only by him but by Fred and Ibuki. He remembers when he first became the boss of this Shishigumi that head constantly frightened of the lions but never dared to show it.

The cheetah offered a small sigh, "They didn't do the wrong thing," he said to them once he made eye contact of the three men standing beside him he realized that they seemed the slightest bit confused. It was more obvious on the face of the lion with a scar on his eye, "killing him." he clarified in a quieter tone.

"It may seem that way, but what they did will effect the market greatly. You're the only witness who was willing to come forward and yet you still refuse to tell us, why is that?" Louis ask trying to act less intimidating with every second he spoke to the cheetah, from what he could tell the cheetah was at least a little bit younger than Louis.

Once Louis said that it got the cheetah talking, "I ran into her on in the stair well," he bangs quietly, "When she saw me the first thing she did was pull a gun on me, but now shot me. She gave me the perfect opportunity to run away but the moment she fired inched away from my head I didn't know what to do, so I just shot at her and only hit her left leg. I felt bad, she sparred my life and I still hurt her because I did that it cause her to fall down a few flights of stairs most likely causing more damage."

Shot in left leg, falling down flights of stairs. This all sounded too familiar, but it could truly be a coincidence. Louis then asked a question he was afraid to, "What species was she? The girl you shot at?"

The cheetah made eye contact with Louis now and the two lions didn't stop him from doing so, Free began to start thinking on what the cheetah had just told him finding the story halfway match up with (y/n)'s all while Ibuki was complete oblivious to just what was going on. "She wasn't an animal." the cheetah informed the three of them.

Louis nodded then knowingly with the smallest bit of disappointment, "She as human, wasn't she." This wasn't a question Louis had asked there was no one other human left her and (y/n) had the injuries that match perfectly, the cheetah nodded.

"I don't want any harm to come to her, please. She sparred my life and many others, the girl didn't hurt anyone else." The cheetah began to ramble in her defense, she was at least his age as well. The cheetah knew that there just had to be a reason as to why she killed his leader.

By that time Louis and the two lions knew then and yet they all had to surprise the urge to say something about it, "No harm will come to her, I assure you."

~

Once Louis had arrived back at headquarters the first thing he was going to do was find (y/n). But once their car had pulled into the garage he realized hers wasn't there, with a sigh he want inside to see if anyone had any knowledge of where exactly she had gone.

The first lion he ran into was Dolph, "Dolph," Louis began walking up the lions and noticed as he slowly started to lean down a bit, "Where is (y/n)?" he asked the lion with scars on his face.