Fifty six : Ignorance

"Here"

"Nah~"

"I know it's here."

Jungmin smiled victoriously which equals a smirk of an adult. He shakes his head quite excitedly which makes jungkook sigh in defeat.

He's given the task by his little one to find his drawing book which is hidden somewhere in the room, very satisfyingly by the boy.

And that's exactly what he's doing.

Jungkook puckers his lips, he's been trying to find the drawing book for the past ten minutes yet he found nothing. Or to say exact—acting to find it with great difficulty, knowing it was bringing huge delight to the boy.

Right now it's eight at night and as yoongi promised, he visited at dusk to give his necessities like the medicines, phone and some pair of his clothes while strictly instructing him to take his medicines on time.

And plus the door is being fixed.

"Baby, where is it?" Jungkook whines, his face made sullen.

"Nwo! you have to find it" Jungmin angrily demands, his eyebrows furrowed adorably making jungkook to laugh.

Though his body was too tired with muscles aching painfully, he still didn't chose to take any rest as he considered relieving his heart more important by spending every small time with his son.

He didn't wanted to stay alone.

Just wanted to be near them, maybe just standing afar and watching would be enough for him, it would be a great solace that he could seek at this times of his distress.

Jungmin stomps his feets, "No laugh, find... find."

"Okay, okay...jeez" Jungkook suppresses his small laugh and get back to his work. He sighs, deciding to end it all now.

Soon the boy pouts when he sees jungkook walking towards the bed, making him dash in front of his bunny uncle.

"Find there" He points his tiny finger towards the end table which makes jungkook to resist himself from chuckling and raise his brow. "Why?"

Jungmin pouts, not able to answer it as no one taught him to make a lie quickly.

"I wanna search here" Jungkook decides, making jungmin whine as he stubbornly demands, "no bunny uncle~ Go... There"

Jungkook laughs out loud at his sullen face and the tiny arms flapping in displeasure. His son gave him a lot of genuine laughs. His son. He almost felt his eyes tearing up.

"That's cheating, didn't you say to search everywhere... then why is this area restricted?" Jungkook asks lowly.

"No~" Jungmin's baby voice grumbles cutely. Jungkook kneels down and kisses his bread cheeks before dashing and plopping on the bed, escaping from the boy swiftly.

His hands rummage on the bed sheets with giggles bursting out his lips as jungmin is trying everything to stop his tries, pulling his shirt, biting his biceps, everything to make his bunny uncle from not finding his book—he doesn't want to lose.

—One of the trait he inherited from jungkook.

If his hyungs would be here, then they would be probably in tears to see jungkook smiling and laughing brightly like this after suffering five months of his depression which he's still having but forgotten by his son's presence.

Something specifically to be said, taehyung and jungmin are the cure to his depression— the heal to his wounded heart.

"Found it!"