Nine : Jealousy

"I'm older than you tae, you should listen to your hyung" Bogum chided playfully as taehyung was not accepting his offer to drop him home.

They were now standing in front of the cafe as they decided to end their conversation and part their ways to home.

"Hyung, i'm not a kid! I can go by my own and also i don't want to bother you" Taehyung reasoned stubbornly.

"It'll definitely bother me if i'll leave you alone at this night" Bogum insisted.

"Hyung~ i can--" Taehyung's was about to whine but bogum didn't let him.

"Tae...I called you here so it's my duty to ensure that you reach home safely or else jungkook is definitely gonna kill me." Bogum firms his voice.

Taehyung chuckled at the choice of his words and finally decided to give up because he can't match bogum's stubbornness.

They both smiled as bogum opened the passenger door of his car. Taehyung sweeps his bangs to a side and slowly got inside in the car.

---completely unaware of a pair of fuming eyes watching them from afar.

It didn't took much time for jungkook to recognize the man beside his husband as bogum. He knows bogum, very well. He also knows he has sincere feelings for taehyung and he can't help but feel proprietorial over his husband.

So he was busy with that bogum!

That's why he didn't call me much today.

Soon he was seeing taehyung getting inside bogum's car. Bogum having a charming grin as he closes the car door behind him. He clenched the bouquet in his hands, crushing the flowers in rage when bogum drove the car steadily away, leaving the place.

Why is he going with him!?

I think i'm the only one thinking about him. He's all happy without me.

He threw the flowers away in a groan, eyes fuming madly. If only he knew how much taehyung sheds his tears on missing him.

Soon his thoughts were disturbed when he heard his phone ringing. He harshly took his phone from his pocket and took the call without even looking who's calling because his eyes were fixed on the way bogum's car went.

"Jungkook! You said you'll pick me up in a hour... Half an hour passed, you're still not here...where are you?"

Jungkook was not really hearing her, the roar of his blood boiling loud in his ears. 

"Baby...are you listening?" Lisa's bewildered voice forced him to respond.

Jungkook clenched his jaw in irritation, "Yeah... I'm fine! Lisa i-i actually have some work and--" 

"Work? Oh" He can sense the disappointment in her voice, it didn't matter to him much when his mind was enraged in jealousy.

"Yeah... I-I thought if we could... " Jungkook couldn't bring up apt words in order to cancel this date.

"Baby it's alright, i know few things come up quick...we can have dinner some other time. Yeah?"

This is the one thing he admires a lot about lisa. She's actually very understanding, she doesn't force jungkook to be with her all the time. She definitely loves his attention but she doesn't like to interfere him in his work time.

Not that taehyung does! But he can't really see that.

"Erm... Yeah" He cuts the call abruptly, getting inside the car and driving to a certain place where he can release his stress.