Sixty four : Loved

Jungkook glances sideways, the imprecise place where taehyung and jungmin were giggling happily while looking at the clicked pictures they took.

His gloomy smile slowly drops, tears still stained in his ashen face as his gaze falls onto the strange figure of a man standing isolated a distance far from him.

He looks away with uneasiness, shrugging off the curiosity of why that man is staring deep down at the river below.

Reluctantly, he shots another glance at the man, only to widen his eyes in utter shock as the man is now standing on the top of the bridge.

"Hey!" He shouts in hope that the man would hear him but instead, he stood like a deaf.

The remembrance of him trying to end his life flashes against his eyes with every thoughts emptying his remorseful mind as he drags his weak legs with all his might, striding and then eventually running towards the man with full speed, hoping to not get late.

Just as the man was about to lean his body completely to fall, jungkook grasped on his shirt. He pulled him back and then falls on the ground together with a loud thud.

The strange man crawled out of his tight hold, frightened and agitated at the sudden forbidding to his act.

He darts his eyes at jungkook who's wincing as his hand got scratched hardly against the rough road, slightly bleeding. The man hastily stood up and attempted to climb up the bridge again which made jungkook to speed his reflexes and pull him down, tumbling him to the ground.

He grips on the stranger's shoulder with his both arms, tugging him back from the bridge.

"Stop...You can't do this—argh!" He grunts when he was harshly pushed back, the strange man just elbowed him on his chest.

Jungkook groaned while rubbing his chest. His eyes turned dark in rage, glaring at the man who terrifically stumbles back and hurries to jump down the bridge—wanting to end his life desperately.

Jungkook mumbles a curse under his heavy breathes and rushes behind the stranger. He grasped him, locking him in between his arms as the man tries everything to get out of his tight hold.

"Are you insane? Ending your life is not a solution—fuck!" This time his foot was being crushed painfully by the man who gets the opportunity to free himself and run forward.

Jungkook stumbles while yelping and cursing, it hurts so damn much that he's a little away from throwing that man down the bridge by himself.

His eyes glanced at the stranger which widened instantly upon seeing him climbing up the bridge successfully, he yells and dashes towards him.

In a swift move, he held his shirt and put all his strength to throw him to the opposite side—his mind was only focused on stopping the stranger from committing suicide, for which he didn't realise the cab passing by the road.

He was about to let out a sigh in relief but the loud sound of crash flinched him terribly. He turns around, eyes enlarged as he sees the horrific sight of the man bathed in blood and lying lifeless in the middle of the road

His flesh crept up in dread as he hurried towards the stranger. At the same time the driver of the cab getting out in agitation.

Jungkook's hands trembled as he sees the blood gushing out of his head. The driver asking if he knew the man and how it happened, everything that his terrified mind was pointing out.

"We need to get him to the hospital" Was all jungkook said and the driver quickly agreed, hurriedly helping jungkook to pick up the man and lay him inside the cab. They instantly drove to the nearest hospital.