Seven : Fear

Days passed like the leaves withering off from its shrunken branches. Curling away everything through its dryness.

Everything once existed in their life like a blooming flower, it's soft petals had never fell on dirt---never wrinkled in the harsh weather, until now.

Fear and pain clutched on taehyung's heart without a hope of relief, his eyes longed to see his husband who never once glanced towards him with affection.

Jungkook had visited home only for countable times during this last month that passed. Taehyung would always rush to him, initiating talks but jungkook never indulged in any for longer.

He would ask, why wasn't he staying home. Jungkook would simply say that he has his workloads, some short excuses that sounds trivial. Taehyung noticed that jungkook arrived home only for fetching his files or few clothes. Not particularly for him.

It felt like they were some strangers, all of sudden. There was no sleeping together, no more romantic dinners or even a comfortable talk between them. Just some familiar strangers and this wasn't what taehyung imagined them to ever become.

He never imagined himself crying every night and missing his husband's loving presence, nor did he imagined himself drowning in sadness and loneliness.

This wasn't what he thought their love would become over time.

Jungkook was supposed to have a one night stand but apparently it didn't stop there. Lisa and jungkook made a shameless decision to date each other after that night because jungkook was having a satisfied relationship with her. They've been dating for a month now.

Lisa doesn't mind him being married. Jungkook made clear to her that he's not having a good relationship with taehyung. Lisa didn't contemplate much on it, too joyful to consider it deeply while enjoying the satisfaction of her carnal needs.

Jungkook was the perfect image of what she wanted in a boyfriend. She's deeply falling for his hypnotic charms, the sexual attraction was slowly involving her new found feelings.

Whereas jungkook, he convinced himself that lisa is the love he always wanted. Even though they knew less about each other, the sex was always gratifying enough to neglect exchange of some required conversation. Their intimate moments was the base of their relationship and they both longed for it greatly.

This was what jungkook believed to be the perfect relationship that he craved.

Jungkook doesn't feel like he's cheating on taehyung because his way of thinking is very different. He believes that it's taehyung's fault that he fell for another. If his love was strong enough, satisfying enough then he wouldn't need to find another for his happiness.

Jungkook spends most of his time with lisa in her apartment, reason why he doesn't visit his home--it was long forgotten.

Taehyung would call him everyday, sometimes during his office time or when he's with lisa, obviously to ask about his whereabouts and mainly because he misses him so damn much.

Jungkook only attends his call when he's in office, just blankly answers his questions and cuts the call. When with lisa, he doesn't even bother to pick up. 

The sad part was taehyung calls him mostly when he's with lisa, his heart aches everytime when jungkook cuts his calls.

Taehyung was hanging on that one thing hopefully all these miserable days. That jungkook would come back to him very soon when all his workloads settles down. But with every day passing, he can't help but feel like a fool to believe that.

He cannot neglect the fact that jungkook was distancing himself, having not even a minute to spend with him nor even a small greeting was not something he can patiently ignore anymore.