Twenty eight : Warm

Word count : 4k+

Didn't proof read, so a little help will be appreciated :)

Taehyung watched the older calmly sipping on his tea, he was sitting opposite to him, in the hall. His eyes were keenly staring at the garden, where jungmin and jungkook were occupied with a small gardening.

"How's he?" Taehyung breathes out.

Hoseok shifts his gaze on him, "He's fine, said he has a slight headache but seems jungmin took that away"

Taehyung saw him averting his gaze back on jungkook, his eyes were enigmatic to comprehend what emotion swirled in it.

He saw jungmin dropping a pot on the ground, jungkook was laughing and helping him. They were arranging the plant pots in a row along the wall.

Hoseok arrived only half an hour ago, he thoroughly checked jungkook who was at first confused on why did the older visit early in this morning which timely vanished when hoseok informed that taehyung had called him to check on him.

"He didn't took his medicines since the last two days..." He pauses to look at taehyung, "and now i have someone to say 'make sure he takes his medicines regularly'. So i'm kind of relieved on that case."

Taehyung smiles, "I'll take care of that hyung"

Hoseok places the cup on the table, "You look like you want to ask something but you aren't"

Taehyung definitely felt a hit of nervousness, "no, there's nothing--"

"You can ask me anything about him, taehyung. That's your right to know" Hoseok whispered kindly.

Taehyung pursed his lips, "i...i wanted to know about that ring"

"About the ring? Do you mean why is it important to him?" Hoseok warily looks away, "then i'm sorry, i don't know"

Taehyung shook his head, "no but where did he got that...ring?"

"Ah" Hoseok smiles in understanding, "he didn't get that from anywhere. It's his ring"

"When he was admitted to the hospital, he'd that ring fisted on his hand and when he woke up from coma, his possessions were given back which was the ring and some other items that he left behind"

Taehyung's eyes welled up with tears, he turned his head to his right so that he could hide it from hoseok.

Nevertheless, hoseok caught his grief. "Are you okay, taehyung?"

Taehyung blink his eyes, "yeah...i'm fine"

Hoseok presses his lips into a thin line, feeling heavy witnessing his distress. They soon heard endearing giggles from the garden.

Jungkook was lifting the boy up in air, swinging him in arms and giving him every kind of enjoyment from his strong arms.

Hoseok watched them nostalgic eyes. As he felt taehyung looking at him, he lowly whispered, "i've never seen him this happy"

Taehyung looked ahead at them both, he'd never seen jungmin with such pure happiness too. His son has a special joy when he's with jungkook.

"Does yoongi knows about today?" Hoseok asks after some moment.

Taehyung shakes his head, "No... I will tell him later"

Upon the mention of yoongi, taehyung remembers the conversation he'd with him.

"Hyung?" He hopefully looks at hoseok who hums in response.

"Could jungkook be able to remember any of his business skills if proper training is given?"