Fifty nine : Cold

Taehyung chuckles when he sees jungmin chewing on his chocolate nonchalantly, letting his lips and chin get covered with it.

He runs his hand through the boy's silky hair while the other gently wipes away the chocolates stick to his face. The boy blinks and unbotheredly watches the tv.

Feeling a crave to cuddle, taehyung picks the boy and makes him sit on his lap, hugging him warmly. Still jungmin's focus didn't drift away the tv which makes taehyung giggle softly.

Hearing the sound of door opening, taehyung snaps his head to the side and gets to see jungkook walking inside in a slow pace, head lowered and body slumped down in tiresome.

Taehyung frowns slightly at the sudden change in him, usually he would search for jungmin and engage in endless blabbering with the boy or at least shots several cautious glances towards him.

But today, it's different as he was walking straight to his room, not even once raising his head to glance at them.

Taehyung looks away with a frowned face, a tinge of worry seeping inside his heart. Of course he cares for him. Its not a new fact to be known.

He leans down to the boy and whispers to his ear, "Your bunny uncle is back"

Jungmin shots a glance at his mama and then hums with a nod, getting back to chew on his chocolate and watch the animation movie.

Taehyung sighs and decided to encourage, "go talk to your bunny uncle, come on"

"Eh?" Jungmin pouts as he doesn't want to miss the movie but yet he agrees, "okay"

Taehyung watches the boy jump down from his lap and striding towards jungkook's room which gives a tiny smile on his face—relieved as jungmin will take away his stress.

Little did he know, this time it was difficult for anyone to take away jungkook's misery.

Jungkook slowly sits on the bed, eyes ready to let out the stream of tears. He isn't trying to resist until now when he hears the boy's excited call, "bunny uncle!"

He quickly blinks his eyes, running his hand through his face to fix his appearance and forcing a smile on his lips which he felt so difficult to do right now.

His tiry eyes greet the small boy who's bouncing towards him with a wide grin.

"Hey" Jungkook manages to let out a voice from his dry throat.

"Come, angrwy birds is there" Jungmin offers to watch the movie 'angry birds' which did engage him from missing his bunny uncle all the day.

Jungkook lifts his lips for a small smile and shakes his head, "no baby, you go and watch the movie, i'll just get some...uh...sleep"

Jungmin cutely frowns, "Bunny uncle is sleepy?"

Jungkook slowly nods his head, caressing the boy's cheeks softly.

"You're tired?" The boy queries, making jungkook to nod his head again.

"Okay then sleep, i'll tell you stories" Jungmin adorably speaks, grinning widely.

Jungkook chuckles and pulls the boy closer, pecking his head endearingly. "But you'll miss your movie, no?"

Jungmin pouts, pondering it on his head heavily as to choose his bunny uncle stories or watch his favorite movie. A big part of it is biased to the angry birds, now making the boy pout more.

Jungkook smiles softly at the boy's bewilderment, "It's fine, i can sleep without stories."

That brings a relief to the boy, "yes! then i'll go and watch movie"