Twenty : Event

Taehyung laughs as he makes jungmin's little hands to clap together, with everyone around them as the red ribbon was cut by the couple.

Jungmin's adorable giggles were mixed with the celebrating sounds around. Jimin was standing beside him, his eyes occasionally flitting towards his husband who is at the front, just behind his childhood friend, Jung Hoseok.

Taehyung carried his son as they walked in to the contemporary styled house, following the small crowd. For a second he thought, he should've also done a housewarming party just like this one. Jimin had suggested but at that time, he found it unnecessary to throw a party for his new home, amidst of all the scattered thoughts.

The invited guests were not too much and not too less. Just a perfect amount of people touring the home, appreciating the vignette of collected items and the unique decors with fresh flowers.

Even a wall of gallery was showcased, which was what taehyung's interest. He was found observing the art pieces, smiling and brushing his finger softly over it. The house owner, Ami doesn't seem to be person who's into art pieces, guess her husband is.

Taehyung had looked over that man, ami's husband, Jung Hoseok. A tall, very good looking man who's flaunting his grey outfit incredibly well. Taehyung's been invited as ami's friend and this perhaps would be the first time he'd be meeting her husband personally.

Surprisingly, jimin is also expecting to have a good conversation with jung hoseok. He got to know they haven't had a chance to hold a conversation other than hi-hello.

Ami was back in Seoul only six months ago, apparently her husband had decided to leave his hometown for some professional reason and move in back to Seoul to make it easier for his wife who happens to prefer her hometown, Seoul more. Both of them are doctors so it took quite a time for them to finally adjust and make their small home in Seoul.

Taehyung was greatly impressed by the interiors of the house, calm and peaceful. The scented candles and a low music was a good choice too. Now he feels thankful that he didn't gave a housewarming party of his own, he couldn't have done it this well.

"He grew up into such adorable bean" Ami's voice was always pleasing to taehyung, tending to bring a smile.

She was holding jungmin in her arms and by the look on the boy's face, he can tell his son was feeling greatly shy. Incredibly shy and totally normal.

Jimin chuckled, sipping on his wine. "His face will burst in red"

Jungmin immediately puckered his lips, eyes falling at his mama and subtly complaining about his chim uncle.

Taehyung suppressed a laugh and slapped jimin's arm lightly, watching the satisfied chin up of his son.

"He's so light" Ami kissed the boy's cheek who flushed a shade deeper.

"He barely eats anything" Taehyung said while swirling the wine in his glass.

"Aw, baby you should eat well. You must grow strong, no?" Ami was too adorable and looked even more pretty in her lavender mesh detailed dress.

Jungmin licked his lips and nodded his head with a shy smile, engrossed in the fruity floral scent of the women.

Taehyung almost felt his son would never be getting off from Ami. He was way too enjoying the little pats and sways given by her. He quickly gulped down his wine and politely made a excuse for taking jungmin in his arms.

Jimin, being the only one to catch his jealousy, was laughing out loud. Taehyung almost shoved his empty glass down his throat.

"Weren't you enjoying too much, huh?" He had pouted for his son who blinked and chewed on a gummy candy which ami offered him a while ago.