Forteen : Betrayal

"Okay chimmy" Taehyung ends the call with a giggle, giving a quick flick to the rotating platter and then happily twirling on his heels with the small cake he made.

He had decorated it beautifully, cute heart shapes made on top of it using a piping bag and the smooth frosting on the side of the cake shows his utmost dedication to make it pleasing for his husband.

Taehyung contemplated between two colors, pink or yellow. Then finally grabbed the pink piping bag and leaned forward, putting his all focus as he elegantly writes in a faux calligraphy.

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂

A beautiful contented smile lifts on taehyung's face as he stares at the lemon cake. It did look perfect--with all of his love poured.

His eyes shifted at mano who was sitting on the chair, smiling at him fondly. He pressed a shy smile and asked, "is it good?"

"I don't think it can be made any better" Mano chuckles when taehyung giggles.

"You should go get ready, i'll pack it in the meantime" Mano kindly reminds him.

Taehyung lets out a gasp, yes he should hurry before it gets late. He quickly ascended the stairs, removing his apron on the way.

He pouts as he gets inside the room, what will he wear? He has plenty of outfits but it always seems difficult when he has to chose something that will impress his husband in a instant.

While impatiently rummaging through his wardrobe, his eyes lands on a green printed shirt. His heart flutters with the memory.

"...And why are you even stressing when you look good in everything?"

Jungkook did admired his blush for a moment then soon saw him pouting.

"Fine, if you're getting this worked up then..." Jungkook paused as he was walking towards the closet to take something.

Taehyung frowned, eyes watching him curiously. Jungkook turned to him with a brown packet in his hands, face having a proud grin.

"This is a gift i got for you yesterday"

Taehyung tilted his head, it didn't took much time to understand why was he gifting him anyway. "For our next date?"

Jungkook nodded, hearing his husband chuckling immediately.

"Kookie, our date is next week...why do you have it planned this early?" Taehyung giggled, ambling towards jungkook.

"I saw it and couldn't restraint myself from getting it for you" Jungkook sheepishly replied, earning a quick kiss on his cheek.

"You're adorable" Taehyung whispered as he leaned back. It isn't a surprise as jungkook loves to gift him the things that catches his eyes. In short, he loves gifting beautiful materialistic things to taehyung.

"Here" Jungkook extended it, taehyung curiously unwrapped it. His bright grin was all jungkook loved to see, the foremost reason why he gifts him often.

Taehyung lets out a giggle, loving the aesthetic green of the shirt. "Kookie... You brought a green one"

Jungkook moved forward, placing a sweet kiss on his nape and then back hugging him warmly. "Because you love green, baby"

Taehyung bit his lip, "it will look great with the black pants"

Jungkook chuckles, turning his husband and caging him in his arms. "It will look great on you"