Twenty five : New

Taehyung was constantly tapping his feet, dark clouds of tension floating above his head in a circle and jimin felt he could literally see it through his naked eyes.

Jimin sighed for the nth time, not even understanding what's taehyung stressing himself with. It's just what he wanted, and the same is happening. Today jungkook is moving in to his house.

Though every part of him disagrees with this idea, he has no other choice than respecting taehyung's decision. It's better than standing aside and sulking, which he did for last few days but all in vain.

"Can you just stop already?" Jimin hisses impatiently, tired of seeing his useless drama.

Taehyung replied him with a glare and then gazed at yoongi. The older was keenly staring at nivi and jungmin who are running towards the garden with adorable giggles, excited to spend their holiday.

"Hyung, why is he getting so late?"

Yoongi turned to look at him, "He must be arriving soon tae."

Taehyung gazed down, "What if he change his mind?"

"Oh then god blessed!" Jimin huffed annoyingly. Taehyung slapped his arm and hissed for him to shut up.

"If he's not interested then he'll definitely inform us...which didn't happen. So just relax, taehyung" Yoongi calmly assured him.

Taehyung hummed in understanding, well not exactly. He was still busy stressing himself. In real, he was stressed of how would he adjust to this sudden change of events in his life.

He's more worried of himself, over the fact that he might lose his self while being around jungkook. That his stupid feelings might jump in and alter his senses.

Yoongi hesitated a bit, then finally decided to speak up his mind. "Taehyung...what I think is there's no problem in telling him that you're his husband, his only family. It will only make him feel better."

Taehyung bite his lip nervously, he knows what the other is meaning. They already had this conversation once.

"But hyung what if he ask--"

"I know what you are worried for, but you can simply say what hoseok said. I'm sure he'll not ask any further questions then" Yoongi interrupted him.

Taehyung remains silent.

"He was already told that he got himself into a car accident so you can say the same. There won't be any such curious questions arriving from him, taehyung"

"Yes i can...but--" Taehyung stops. Doesn't really know what to say further.

"It's okay, if you feel you should take time...then you really should" Yoongi smiled as taehyung slowly nodded his head.

Jimin sensed taehyung turning uncomfortable and so he placed his hand on the other's shoulder. "Tae... There's no hurry, if you feel he's okay with you then just tell him the truth...otherwise, just go with what it is right now"

Taehyung mumbled a small yes. Truth? He wants to laugh at it. He gulped down the bitterness and glanced at the clock, "Hyung, don't you think it's too late now? I think we should call him."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "oh come on it's not even that--"

The doorbell interrupts him. Taehyung's eyes grew wide, a mix of nervousness and relief washing over him.

Taehyung hurried towards the door, his heart beating erratically as every memories flashed back. He had somewhat the same happiness blooming in his heart as he felt four years ago when jungkook came back from Los Angeles.