24. Go! Go! Go!

Play- Survivor by 2WEI 

Stepping away from the shaking body of the still alive man the three were breathing heavily, before anyone could say anything a choir of grains came from the other side of the hall. "Gotta move! Go!" Thomas yelled at the two runners.

Falling into a fast sprint the exit the unknown people ran towards them with almost similar speed. Bursting through the other side of the doors the three hastily slammed the doors closed behind them, using their body weights to block it.

As the Cranks fought back Minho got an idea. "Hold it down!" He commanded.

"What!" Thomas and Athena both shouted as they struggled.

"Hold it down!" He repeated as he ran from the door and to the side and started to push against a large filing cabinet.

"Minho! What are you doing?" Thomas shouted.

Groaning loudly as he pushed the cabinet, Thomas and Athena quickly moved out the way letting it fall to the ground and block the doors. Hearing more groans behind them they turned to see more of them coming out from the shadows. "Are you fucking kidding me." Athena panted out.

"Okay. Go go go!" Minho exclaimed as they started to run to the others. Frantically, falling into an adrenaline filled sprint the three ran for their lives "Let's get the hell out of here!"

Running up a set of escalators the screams of the Cranks followed close behind. "Shit!" Thomas breathed out, the three making it to the next floor.

-------------------------------------

"What's going on?" Winston asked as the five all joined in the corridor waiting for the three to return.

"I don't know," Frypan answered.

"HEY!" Thomas' shout echoed through the halls of the building. All eyes turned to the hall where the three left, just as they rounded the corner hastily running back to them "RUN!" Thomas shouted.

The group just stood there.

Looking closer the Cranks started to round the corner running after the Runners. As they came closer the five grabbed their stuff and started to run. "Get out of here!" Minho shouted.

Getting to the group they joined them in their running, Aris throwing a bag to Thomas. "Let's go go go!" Thomas encouraged as they ran.

"Go go go!" Minho shouted as they came up to some escalators.

"Guys! What the hell are those things?" Winston asked as they climbed up the steps.

"I don't know, just keep going!" Thomas shouted back.

"Move! Move!" Minho shouted as they made it to the top of the first set.

"Come on!" Teresa shouted

"Just keep moving!" Thomas shouted as they all rounded the corner.

Suddenly halting the group, a Crank started running towards them from another hall. "Aris no!" Athena shouted as the young boy picked up a steel rod and ran towards the creature.

As it ran towards the boy he ducked and used the rod to swipe the Cranks feet from beneath it, and fall towards the group. To avoid the monster Teresa and Thomas jumped onto the close set of escalators, but the Crank on the ground continued to go after them, the others pack of creatures ran towards them. "Go! Go around!" Thomas shouted at them.

Running down the hall the group made it to the escalators, the creatures hot on their tails, Minho turning round and punching one square in the face. "Minho, come on!" Frypan shouted as they started to climb up the steps.