Toddler Jack Pt.2

Little?: Sean

Mark's P.O.V

I heard a scream coming from upstairs as I ran, I was scared something had happened considering the state that Sean got into last night. Really, anything could have happened to him. I opened the door and what greeted me could have been a nightmare come true.

"What the fúck?!"

There was a toddler sat on my spare bed crying and screaming. They had lime green hair and bright, blue eyes. This must be Sean...but how?

"M-Mark, I'm scared."

This must be Sean as he made grabby hands towards me. I picked him up and held him to my chest as he tried to calm himself down. I realised that it wasn't working as I started to rock him and rub his back.

"Shh, It's ok Sean. I've got you and we're going to get through this. It's gonna be fine, I promise you."

It took a while but Sean did calm down eventually and just clung to my shirt. I heard small sniffles as I gently push his hair out of his face as I kiss his head to try and relax him more.

"Why am I a fúcking kid? Mark I don't like this. Is this a nightmare?"

"I wish it was buddy-"

"Don't call me buddy! I am not a child!" Sean's face was bright red and he had snot running down his face and he really did look like a child but I didn't want to make him even more scared or angry. He can be a ticking time bomb if he wants to.

"Take deep breaths for me ok? Count to 3 when you breathe in, hold for 4 seconds and then count to 5 when you breathe out. Can you do that for me?" I started to do the breathing exercise, hoping that Sean would copy me and after about 3 breaths he did.

Soon enough, he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep on me. I felt a small wet patch start to form as I suddenly had a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked down at my chest and saw a wet patch on Sean's, now very large, boxers and felt slightly disgusted but mostly felt sorry for him. This must be so scary and now he's píssed himself.

I lift him into the bathroom as I start to fill the bath with warm water and a few bubbles. 

"What the hell am I going to do? I don't even have the physical things needed to care for a baby! Let alone the patience for it! Oh Sean please let this be a one day thing." I undress Sean and instantly looked away, trying to give him at least the smallest bit of privacy even though there isn't much privacy I could give him like this. 

Sean's P.O.V

The last thing that I remembered was that I was now in the body of a child and I was clinging onto Mark while crying my eyes out. Then I fell asleep. God I hope that this is all a really fúcking bad dream and I'll wake up with a really bad hangover.

I opened my eyes since I started to feel water around my waist. Did I wet the bed? Nope! Everything is absolutely huge and it's terrifying. I saw a big Mark over by the tap as I started crying again due to fear.

I know I look horrible right now but I'm scared! You try waking up in a child's body and being absolutely tiny compared to everything else! It's not fun.

Mark quickly came over to me and started to rub my head as I clung to his arm. Without even realising it, a single word slipped out of my mouth and as soon as I realised what had happened, I wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear forever.

"Daddy-" As if someone had electrocuted him, Mark quickly looked down at me and saw the tears building up more and more by the second. 

"Hey it's ok sweetheart, Daddy's here and he's going to help you through this ok?" For some reason, him not being weird about it and going along with it, actually started to calm me as I rested my head on his huge bicep.

I yawned softly and relaxed into him, why am I so sleepy all the time? It's probably the stress of everything. But the thing is, I'm not gay or anything but just having Mark hold me like this actually made me feel a lot safer than I was when I first woke up. 

Mark's P.O.V

I guess whatever made him turn into a baby is now affecting his mind; I mean, no way on this Earth would Sean call me Daddy seriously. But being the amazing Markiplier I am, and also being a decent person, I wasn't going to make him uncomfortable about it. Once I've cleaned him up and probably put him down for a well deserved nap, I'll look up what some of this is. 

"You want to go in the water properly now bud?" I look down at Sean and see his eyes drooping, he was clearly exhausted as he nodded. The water covered the rest of his body as I sat him down fully.

I noticed a very small smile on Sean's lips as he started to warm up but his eyes soon shot open.

"Wait! Mark cover your eyes! Or look away, something!" I was a little confused since I've seen him shirtless before but it wasn't until he put his hands in his lap that I realised what his issue was.

"Oh! Sorry! Shall I put bubbles in the bath so that you're covered? I still need to wash you since I'm worried that you'll fall in the water." He nodded shyly as I grabbed the bubble bath and poured it in. After a couple swirls of the water, Sean was now comfortable enough to move his hand out of the way since he knew that I couldn't see anything. 

"Thank you, I know we're best friends but like...I don't want you seeing my díck! That's just gay and neither of us swing that way."

"I know,  calm down Sean." I chuckle softly as I saw a cute and adorable blush on his cheeks. 

After I had washed Sean and a very heated argument over Sean cleaning 'down there', I got him out of the bath and put a blanket around him. I was sat downstairs with him on my lap just watching TV.

"Mark, why do I have to sit on your lap? Why can't I just sit on the sofa normally!" I looked down at him with a small sense of pity.

"Because you can't see the TV, we said this as soon as we sat down. Sean it's been 20 minutes! How is your memory that bad?!" I instantly felt bad as I saw tears fill his eyes.

"Oh, sorry." He put his head down on my chest and closed his eyes as small tears fell down. Feeling absolutely horrible, I apologized but didn't hear a reply as he fell asleep with tear stained cheeks. I sighed and wiped his tears away and fixed his hair which was finally dry.

After about 10 minutes, I decided to grab my laptop and start googling stuff; like, 'why would an adult call another adult "daddy"?' and 'adult turned baby'. A lot of the results ended up talking about something called 'little space' that spoke about a mindset where someone reverts to a childlike mindset to relieve stress. 

It made a lot more sense when I started looking into it more and honestly, it looked rather adorable. I'll talk to him about it in the morning. I close my laptop and put my head back to try and sleep but it didn't work as I heard a door open down the hall.

I'm supposed to be home alone, Amy isn't coming back for another week and I need to pick her up from the airport and all of my friends text before coming over.

Oh shít.