PAX East

Little?: Sean

Mark's P.O.V

I was on a panel with Sean, Bob and Wade, it was going according to plan apart from the fact that when we decided on doing a Q&A, all the questions would be aimed at Sean and his recent breakup with his ex-girlfriend Signe. So here we were, watching Sean shakily answer questions on a topic he is not too comfortable on but the guy is too nice to his fans and won't tell them to stop. However, one of the questions was too far and I had to step in.

"Why did you and Signe break up? Was it because you were too toxic for her?"

That was the last straw for me, our whole group turned to see Sean's reaction but his face dropped in disgust and upset. We all knew as a group that that wasn't the case but Sean didn't want to tell his fans the whole story and that's his choice.

"No actually, it was because Signe was too toxic for him!"

It made my blood boil. Sean just looked at me, scared that I would tell the full story but I wouldn't, I left it at that and called the panel to a break for now. I walked off angrily and the others followed, I knew I had small anger issues but not enough for this to happen; I punched the wall hard enough for a small dent to appear and dust to fall from the support beams above. Sean grabbed me and hugged me tightly to try and calm me down, it was working because I hugged him back with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I just could see how upset and uncomfortable you were and I couldn't ta- huh?"

I got interrupted by a small sob under me, I look down and see that it was Sean. My heart dropped as I saw his small body shaking as his grip on the back of my shirt tightened. He looked up at me and I could feel a tightness in my chest start to form, his face was already red and puffy from the crying as I cup his cheeks.

"Back room?"

I was careful to not let the others follow as Sean nodded and I took him into a separate room that I locked so that nobody could just walk in. I sat down on a chair and pulled Sean onto my lap as he wiped his eyes of any tears.

Sean's P.O.V

I'm so lucky to have a friend like Mark, the minute I'm upset he knows exactly what to do and how to help because I tell him everything, he knows me better than I even know me. It's not that I don't trust the others but Mark just gives the best hugs, like have you seen the guys chest?! It's basically a big pillow!

I wipe my eyes and then look up at him trying to get my words out. The questions just got too much for me and then that last question that Mark stepped in on was the breaking point for me.

"The questions were just too much, why do they think that it was my fault? It was Signe that was mean, not me."

I knew Mark could hear the sadness in my voice because he started playing with my hair idly as I spoke. The more I spoke, the quieter I got and eventually I just gave up on the whole speaking thing. My mind went to mush as I could only let out pathetic sobs.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Shush, don't be sorry OK? I've got you and everything is going to be ok, understand Baby Boy?"

That was it, my brain shut down with that name. I burst into tears as I got weaker, all I could do was nod as Mark cradled me in his arms. My eyes started to slowly close as the silent room was filled with the most angelic voice. I looked up with sleepy eyes to see Mark looking up at the ceiling while singing.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up. You made me feel as though, I was enough."

He started singing one of my favourite songs as he rocked me slowly, I could feel his chest vibrating with every sound. His voice was so perfect that it just made me cry more, but these were happy tears instead of distressed tears. I slowly calmed down as I clung onto him, my tears slowly drying out as my body stopped trembling.

He finished his song and looked down at me with a soft and caring smile. I smiled back at him and giggled sweetly, I couldn't control my lisp as I spoke to him.

"Daddy sh'got a nish voice. I wike it a wot."

All I heard was that deep chuckle of his and I was reminded right away of why exactly I broke up with Signe in the first place, I was gay for my best friend. Just being with him made my mind slip deeper into little space.

"Aww baby boy, do you want Daddy to sing some more?"

He cooed at me while playing with my hair, he kept twirling it with his fingers as I blushed slightly. I shake my head quickly and cling onto his shirt.

"Nu-uh, Bob an Wade might hear you an come in!"

"I've locked the door and they're probably back on the stage."

"C-can we go back on? I don't want to annoy my fans."

I looked up at Mark, hopeful that he would say yes and he did. I giggled and bounced a little on his lap, he picked me up and put me on my feet before wiping the tear stains off of my cheeks. I really love him but I know that he's straight and that won't ever change. Still, I'm glad that he's my best friend and that he can look after me and I can look after him. He held my hand as we walked to the stairs that led to the stage.

"You ready baby boy? Can you be Daddy's big boy just until we get back to the hotel?"

I nodded and slowly slipped out of little space when we walked back out on the stage. We apologised for the issue and sat back down next to Bob and Wade who had already gone back out. Thankfully, we stopped the questions and the rest of the show went as smoothly as we could wish for.

When me and Mark got back to the hotel room, he helped me slip back into little space and he helped me relax the best he could. It was the best night I had had in a long time, I really do have the best bestfriend / Daddy.