It hurts Daddy Jacky

Little?: Mark

! Trigger warning - knives, blood !

Sean's POV

I walked downstairs holding Mark while he was asleep on my hip. He had a bad nightmare and woke up crying. I laid him down on the counter top, wrapped up in his bright red blanket and cuddling into his Tiny Box Tim plushie. I figured that to help him sleep better, I could give him a bottle of milk and he'd be ok. I had my back to the counter top as I started to clean out the bottle from earlier in the day.

Mark's POV

I woke up from my bad nightmare and sat up to find myself in the kitchen, it must have been magic! I looked around and saw Daddy Jacky looking at the sink. I got bored just sitting there as I looked at the big block with black handles sticking out of it. Leaning forward and grabbing one of the handles, I pulled it out and looked at the shiny silver blade. I got curious and glided the blade across my finger a little too hard as I saw blood starting to appear at the cut.

I cried loudly and threw the knife on the floor. Daddy heard me crying as he turned around and his eyes widened. "Mark!" I just sniffled and held out my finger for him. "Oh baby boy, what did you do?" He looked at me as I pointed to the knife on the floor. He grabbed my finger and got a damp cloth from the side of the sink. Daddy cleaned my finger and wrapped it up in a bandage.

"I hurts Daddy Jacky" I wiped my teary eyes with the blanket I was wrapped in and Daddy looked at me with a soft smile. "It's OK baby, do you want daddy to kiss it better?" I nod and he does just that, he lifts my finger up to his lips and kisses it better. It still hurts a little bit but the magic will work soon. "All better now?" I nod again and smile sweetly. Daddy laughs and picks me up and hands me my bottle, I press it gently to my lips, indicating that I wanted fed. "Aww, you're daddy's little boy aren't you?" I giggle as Daddy takes the bottle from out of my hands and starts to feed me. My eyes start to close as I fall asleep, luckily I had no more nightmares that night.