Daddy's Baby Boy

Little?: Sean

Mark's POV

I was upstairs in the recording studio filming a new video of Five Nights at Freddy's when I heard a quite whimper from behind the door. It sounded like Sean, he tends to sit outside the door and make noises when I'm recording. I open the door to check on him and find him sat in the doorway with a lime green, footed onesie on with his green dummy resting in his mouth with the words 'baby boy' on the shield in red.

"What's the matter little one?"

Sean looked up at me with the most adorable face and made grabby hands towards me. I picked him up and placed him on my hip. He put his head on my shoulder as I carried him downstairs.

"I hungy Dada"

"Alright baby boy, let's get you some snacks"

I walked into the kitchen and sat my baby boy on the counter top. I had known for a while that Sean was a little and I only recently found out that his Headspace ranges from about 11 months to 3 years old. When he first told me about this he was scared and worried that I wouldn't accept him for who he was, we had been dating for 2 years when he told me. I was so proud of him for telling me and I loved him even more for it, it's just so adorable when he slips into his Headspace because he loves to call me Dada and he's just a whole bundle of joy.

I finish making him his snack which was apple slices and grapes since Sean loves his fruit when he regresses.

"Fank 'ou Dada"

Sean smiled cutely while munching on his slices. After he had finished eating, I figured that he was probably bored and I picked him up, walking into the living room.

Sean's POV

I was gripping onto the bowl of yummy fruit as I cuddled into the side of my Dada. I loved him so much. When I first told him, I was scared that he would hurt me and kick me out since I had moved in with him during college. My ex boyfriend Felix found out that I was a little and made fun of me, calling me a baby and punching me, telling me to 'man up' and to 'start acting your age'. It only made me regress further when he would shout, resulting in me crying and reaching for my dummy that he had thrown in the bin months ago. I then left him and got with Mark since he was so much more caring than Felix and I just wanted my life to be back to normal and with no upset or tears.

Mark sat me down on the floor and I was surrounded by my blocks. I giggled and started playing with them, spelling out 'Daddy' and then 'Dada'. Mark smiled and kissed my head. After a while, I started to get tired as I yawned and tried to climb onto the sofa next to Mark. When I regressed, so did my motor-function, I would sometimes fall onto my back whenever I tried to sit up or fall onto my bum when I would try to stand and walk on my own.

Mark helped me up and I snuggled into him, putting my head on his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair while whispering sweet nothings into my ear, telling me how adorable I was and how lucky he was to have me.

"You're Daddy's Baby boy aren't you?"

"Uh-huh, forever and always Dada."

And that was it, I heard a quiet 'I love you' come from Mark but I couldn't respond in time as I fell asleep, cuddled into my Dada.