Keep it my little prince

Little?: Sean

Sean's POV

Mark was staying at my house in Brighton for the week since we hadn't seen each other for the past 2 months and it's a real struggle for both of us, yeah we send gifts to each other in the mail but it's just not the same. At the moment we were on the sofa just enjoying each others company and by that I mean we were all over each other, making out while Spiderman was playing in the background. I guess we just missed each other that much.

The week carried on smoothly but a little too fast for our liking, before we even realised, it was Sunday and Mark had to go back home to America. He would've stayed longer if Ethan wasn't busy next week but he's going away to see his family. Mark was only able to come over for the week because Ethan was free to look after chica. While Mark was packing, I kept nagging him, asking if next time he can ring chica so that he can stay for longer but he just kept saying that chica would be too uncomfortable in the pet section of the plane.

Once he had finished packing and I drove him to the airport, I got home to see Marks black hoodie with an 'M' on it that was red. I pick up the hoodie and text Mark, knowing he won't answer for a few hours since he always turns his devices on silent and airplane mode when he's travelling. When Mark got home, it was about 4am in Brighton and 8pm in LA. I woke up to a text from Mark.

Juh-Sean: Babe, you left your hoodie here. Do you want me to send it back to your place? xx

Markimoo: Nope, I left it there for a reason. I left it because I know how much you miss me, plus you look cute wearing my clothes xx

Juh-Sean: Oh! OK! But you're getting it back when it doesn't smell like you...and then I want it back when it does please! xxxxx

Markimoo: Of course baby boy. If you want, at 6am here, we can go onto Skype and face time for a couple hours while paying some games? xxx

Juh-Sean: Yes please! have a good sleep babe xxx

Markimoo: You too my prince, I love you xxx

Juh-Sean: Love you more! xxx

At 2pm, I was sat in my office with Marks hoodie on, just editing one of my videos when a picture of Mark appeared on my screen. I smile excitedly, realising that it was a Skype call as I answered. I pulled the hood of the hoodie up. I was suddenly greeted by my smiling and yawning boyfriend, it looked like he had just woken up.

"Hey Sean, I'm guessing you've already kinda claimed my hoodie?" He smiles and yawns again while rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah! Its really comfy and warm." I smile and slightly blush while looking at Mark, just seeing his sleepy face and slight bedhair always made me feel a little happier and maybe just a little childlike. Mark seemed to have noticed and chuckled slightly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Aww, is my little Prince enjoying daddy's hoodie?" I blush slightly more since he had a stupid smirk across his face, I giggle and nod.

"Yeah! Its really comfy and I want to wear it the whole time!" I smile while talking but it soon fades away into a small pout as I look down while playing with the hoodie strings. Before Mark could ask what was wrong, I continue.

"But it's yours, and I gotta give it back soon since its not mine. Keeping it would be bad." Mark just smiled and asked me to look up at him, which I listened and was met with his chocolate brown eyes.

"Keep it my little prince, Daddy can just buy a new one ok?" I saw Sean smile and giggle.

"OK Daddy! Thank you and I love you!"

"I love you too my little prince."