Safe-words

Little?: Mark

Mark's P.O.V

I was having some...'fun' with Sean when all of a sudden he called me "Baby boy" and  I instantly slipped into Little space.

"Stuffies!" That was the safe word I was given if I ever slipped into little space while we were having some adult time. Sean instantly dressed both of us and gave me my dummy.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Sean was pushing my hair out of my face while making sure that anything 'adult' related was out of sight so that I wouldn't see it while in little space.

"Y-you called me baby boy and it made me slip, I'm sorry Daddy." I sniffled softly and started searching for my teddy bear. When I couldn't find it, I started tearing up. 

"Oh I'm sorry bubs! I didn't realise that the nickname would've made you slip into little space. I'll remember that for next time little one." I nodded softly and smile when Daddy passed me my teddy bear. After about a minute of Daddy cleaning up and putting me into my PJ's, we snuggled up into bed and decided to put a Disney film on so that I could relax some more. 

I put my head onto Daddy's chest and winced, grabbing onto my neck. 

"Mmh! Daddy my neck hurts." I rubbed my eyes and he inspects my neck, I just wanted to fall asleep but my neck was hurting pretty badly from whatever it was.

"I must have bit down a little too hard, I'm so sorry sweetheart. Daddy will go and get a bandage for you now ok? So that it doesn't irritate you anymore. Hold on tight little one." I nod and cling onto my teddy. Every time I'm hurt, Daddy speaking to me always seems to calm me down when I'm hurt or upset.

After a little while, Daddy came back into the bedroom and wrapped a bandage gently around my neck and kissed it better, Daddy always has magic kisses and they always help when I'm hurt.

"How's that Baby boy? Better?" I nod and cuddle into Daddy again, smiling when I realised that my neck wasn't hurting anymore. After about 10 minutes, I was fast asleep on his lap with a very small smile on my face.

Sean's P.O.V 

I was just holding Mark for a good hour before I could move, I didn't want to wake him. I feel absolutely awful that I made him slip into little space, I need to make it up to him. I get up, putting the pillow down so that his head was at the same height as to not disturb him. 

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab the blender as well as some milk, I'll make him a nice strawberry milkshake to wake up to tomorrow morning. I get the strawberries out of the fridge and start making the milkshake, I kept stopping every few seconds just to make sure that Mark was still asleep and he wasn't calling for me because the blender can be really loud. 

I had made the milkshake and dropped a few chopped up strawberries and some sugar so that it was a little bit sweeter for him since it is an 'I'm sorry' present. I put the cup into the fridge so that it was still good for the morning. 

I got myself a bottle of water and I got Mark a warm bottle of milk just in case he woke up in the middle of the night hungry. We hadn't eaten that much but I didn't want to wake him up since he just looked way too cute sleeping; especially when he's got his dummy in.

~~~Time skip~~~

I woke up the next morning with Mark moving around.

"Good morning sleepy head! Daddy made you a little present last night and if you wake up. It's a little breakfast present so you know it's something sweet." I kiss his head softly and saw his eyes open, God I really do love him.

Mark's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw Daddy smiling, I got excited when he told me that I had a present downstairs and instantly got up.

"Come on Daddy! I want my present!" I grabbed his hand and tried dragging him out of bed, succeeding as he walked down the stairs with me and sat me down at the table. I was really bouncy as Daddy went to the fridge.

He put down the cup of strawberry milkshake on the table and I started crying happy tears.

"Baby don't cry! What's wrong?" Daddy quickly wiped my tears and hugged me pretty tightly.

"Thank you Daddy! You didn't have to do this!" I hugged him back and started drinking my milkshake, it tasted amazing!

"I did have to, it's to say sorry for last night and making you slip into Little space." I nodded and finished my milkshake, it's safe to saw we had a really good rest of the day.

Sorry for the short update, I'll try to update more frequently and longer chapters soon. I need to et back into the swing of writing again but bare with me. I hope you enjoyed.