I'll always support you baby boy

Little?: Sean

Sean's POV

I sat downstairs with my boyfriend Mark, yes, I date the Markiplier. It's amazing, he's so caring and honestly just the best man in this entire universe, I'll stop gushing over him now. So basically, we've been dating for about 5 years and we swore to never ever hide things from each other but with me, that didn't really work. You see, with the stress of YouTube and going on tour, things can sometimes get a little too much and more than just a cuddle session with my boyfriend is needed. 

When things do get too much, my brain makes me regress into a more childlike state of mind (even though I act like a 12 year old already). Luckily it is voluntary so I do have complete control of when it happens, some people aren't too keen on the subject and try to class it as a "kink" when most people use it as a coping mechanism for various issues. This is why I have never told Mark, he might be one of those people that sexualise it or make fun of me so I try my best to regress when he goes to the shops or when he's recording so I know he wont bother me. 

Well anyway, I was sat on the sofa next to Mark, we were re-watching all of Harry Potter since both of us are complete dorks. We were cuddled up with my head on his chest, both of us in our matching Harry Potter pj's, it was all nice and warm when I accidentally said something I would soon regret. 

"Daddy, i'm thirsty." 

I didn't even realise until the words had already left my mouth, giving me no time whatsoever to stop myself. Mark had started to reply but quickly stopped as the sentence fully registered in his brain. I was just sat there completely rigid, hoping that it didn't go into his brain but god was I wrong.  

"Sean? Did you just call me 'Daddy'?"

He said those words as if it was a joke, a small chuckle leaving his lips afterward, only making my anxiety go up more. See, we have never done anything too sexual so that name has never left my mouth before. After a few seconds of silence and Mark finally pausing the movie, signalling he was not going to drop this, I nod nervously. I try my best to jump from the sofa and dart up the stairs but an all too familiar hand grabbed my wrist, not hard, not tight, but just comforting enough to make me panic the tiniest bit less but didn't really make a difference in the long run. 

"Why?"

This one single word seemed to send alarm bells going all throughout my brain as different outcomes of my answer started to play in my head. What if he leaves me? What if he laughs? What if he makes it sexual and uncomfortable? All of these 'what if's' started storming my head as Mark stares into my ocean blue eyes as I finally pull my hand away, able to run upstairs to our shared bedroom. I climb into the bed, pulling the covers over my head, shaking as I hug my Septiceye Sam plushie that thankfully Mark already knew about. I hear the door open and feel the bed sink a little under me. As the covers are pulled from my head, I was met with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen, those chocolate brown ones that always show a hint of mystery.

"Sean, speak to me, please. I'm your boyfriend and we swore to never hide things from eachother, and this kind of feels like you're hiding something."

I felt so weak and pathetic as I launched myself at him, my arms wrapping around his chest as I hide my face in the crook of his neck. I felt a hand start rubbing my back gently and Marks soft voice in my ear telling me that it was OK and what ever it was that I was hiding, he wouldn't laugh and make fun of me. I finally decide that I trust him as I let go and look at my handsome boyfriend, my blue eyes meeting his brown ones.

"I'm a little, it's a coping mechanism for all the stress I get from YouTube and touring. It's basically that my brain making me going into a younger state of mind, it's normally 5 years old and I just relax and play with some children's toys, watch kids movies and shows and cuddle my stuffies."

After a few minutes of confusion, I figured that Mark was judging me and started crying, scared of what he would say. Me crying seems to snap Mark out of his trance like state as he hugs me tightly, embracing me and holding me close to him. Mark starts to coo sweet nothings into my ears but the main thing that rang out through my head was:

"Hey, hey don't cry baby. I love you and I'll always support you no matter what baby boy."

That was the only thing that was able to make me smile and look up at mark, asking if he was serious and that he wasn't going to make fun of me. He said he was 100% serious and that he would never make fun of me for something that I rely on.

"I won't make fun of you, I took so long to reply because there was a few different versions of this going through my head, I'm guessing this isn't the sexual one?"

I shake my head no and explain further.

"Basically, I turn into a 5 year old and sometimes, I need someone to take care of me, they're called a caregiver. Most of the time, a littles caregiver is their partner but sometimes it can be their best friend that they trust. I don't have a caregiver, so do you wanna be mine?"

I heard my voice soften towards the end as I could feel myself regressing a little as I blush. Mark smiles at me and ruffles my hair, noticing I regressed.

"I'd love to be your caregiver baby boy. So this is why you called me daddy?"

I nod and smile, looking up at him while holding my plushie close to my chest. I smile even brighter as I see a smile go onto Marks face.

"Well daddy loves you very much, so let's get you a drink and lets finish Harry Potter my little wizard."

I giggle and nod frantically, bouncing on the bed a little.

"Yes please daddy! I want some apple juice!"

Mark takes my hand and guides me downstairs and into the kitchen, making a glass of apple juice and then leading me back to the living room, putting me on his lap and watching Harry Potter. He really is the best boyfriend in the world.