Daddy come play!

Little?: Sean

Mark's P.O.V

I was sat in my office when I heard a quiet scratching at my door. I knew that Sean was asleep in the bed because he got a little frustrated so I tired him out so that he could sleep. So I got up from my chair, curious if what else it could be, and opened the door, it didn't open that much as if something was blocking it. I peered round the door and saw some green and white stripey socks, I instantly knew it was Sean.

"Babe, why are you sat infront of the door?" I chuckled a little.

"I'm keeping the monsters away!" I heard a quiet giggle from the other side of the door.

"Oh? And who's the monsters baby?" I realised that Sean must have slipped into little space and gotten bored.

"Don't speak to me monster!" I got quite a snappy response as if he was angry with me.

"Alright baby boy" I walked back to my chair and continued playing my game. After a while I heard a quiet whine, I knew what Sean was trying to do and thought it'd be fun to tease him and ignore him a few times. He carried on whining, gradually getting louder and started shaking the door a few times to get my attention. He's fed up and wants some play time with me.

Sean's P.O.V

"Daddy open the door!" I whine quietly and knock a few times. I start to cry a little from being ignored and as soon as the first sob was heard, the door flung open and I was scooped up in Mark's arms. I cling onto him for dear life as I cry into his shoulder.

"Shh, daddy's got you, daddy's got you" He cooed in my ear. After a few minutes I calmed down thanks to back rubs and cheek kisses from Mark. He put me down on the ground and kept a hold of my hand, I walked downstairs with him and into the kitchen.

"I hungy daddy. Can I make some food?" I looked up at Mark full of hope with puppy dog eyes.

"No baby boy. You're too little to make food, you go play with your toys and daddy will make some. Ok baby boy?" He looked at me with a smile and I couldn't help but blush and nod, running off to the living room and sitting down in the middle of my play pen that Mark had built for me. I sat there for about 5 minutes just playing with my teddies and blocks when I heard the door to the living room open. My head snapped towards the door, curious of who it was. I let out a small giggle when I saw it was Mark and made grabby hands towards the plate even though I couldn't see what was on it.

"You want it? It's cheese and ham sandwiches with some banana slices sweetheart." He smiled and showed me the plate but far away enough that I couldn't snatch it away. I nodded with a giggle and ran out of my play pen, going over to the short coffee table and sitting with my legs underneath. This is where I would normally sit when Mark would make me 'little snacks'. I love getting babied like this, it really makes me feel wanted and I try my best to make Mark aware.

Mark's P.O.V

I sat the plate if food in front of Sean with a smile and sat down on the sofa, putting on Sean's favourite cartoon, Teen Titans Go. He loves his superhero stuff, especially Spiderman. After he finished his food with no complaints, I took the plate away and came back with a clean cloth soaked in warm water. I washed his face which was covered in spit and banana which resulted in only a few whines and pushes of my arm.

After a few more episodes of Teen Titans Go, Sean started to get a little restless, he wouldn't settle down and watch the show. So I figured he was bored again so I picked him up and placed him in his play pen.

"No! Come play daddy!" He made grabby hands towards me with his adorable little pout that he knows I can't resist. I accept and climb into the play pen, sitting down next to him.

"So, what do you wanna play?" I ruffle his hair.

"Knights! And I wanna be the Prince!" He looked at me with a cute smile.

"Alright my little prince" I smile and grab a shield as Sean built himself a little circle to sit in that was clearly meant to be a turret but I won't judge him for his building skills. I chuckle and hold up a foam sword.

After playing a few rounds of switching roles, Sean got tired and started to have less energy. I smile softly as he fell against my chest, eyes already closing on him. I lay down in the play pen and put the blanket over us, falling into a peaceful sleep.