Toddler Jack

Note: These next few chapters will be a short story in itself but I think it will be too short to make into its own book so here we go! (Please comment below if you would like this to be put into its own book)

Warning: These next few chapters will have swearing content in them.

Little?: Sean

Sean's P.O.V

I was currently heading out of the airport in LA, I was going over to Mark's house for a while just to relax. Stuff has been quite stressful at home and I need a break from everything right now. Long story short, the whole YouTube thing has been stressing me out with trying to upload on time and also just trying to play the games that the fans want me to. I walk out of the airport and see Mark parked a little ways down the road, I climb in the car and give him a hug.

"Hey Mark! It's nice to see you bud." With a big smile on his face, Mark pats me on the back.

"It's good to see you too. When we get back to mine, I'll help you unpack and then we can play some casual games. Don't worry though! We won't record unless you want to." Mark has always been so caring towards me and that's one of the reasons why he is my best friend. Yes I'm close with all of my other YouTube friends but Mark has been there for me through thick and thin and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

We decided to put some music on as we drove back to Mark's house. After about an hour long drive of us singing to the music and making a complete fool out of ourselves, we made it back to Mark's house. It looked exactly as I remember it, I ran out of the car as soon as Mark put it into park. For some reason, I expected the door to be unlocked but I pretty much smacked my face into it since Mark locked it before he picked me up. Mark chuckled at my impatience as he pushed me out of the way so that he could actually unlock the door.

I rub my head in frustration as we walked inside but that frustration soon went away as I was greeted by a very happy Chica liking my face and covering it with dog spit.

"Chica down! Let Sean unpack and then you can give him kisses!" I chuckle as Mark scolds Chica since she hadn't seen me in literal months. I walk upstairs with my suitcase to unpack my things, walking into the spare bedroom that still had all of my stuff up on the walls, posters of my favourite anime's, figurines of my favourite game characters and just normal gamer stuff. I unpack my things and walk downstairs as I sit down next to Mark on the sofa.

"Do you want a drink? I went out and bought you some beers if you want them."

"Yes please! I could kill for some beers right now!" It had been quite a while since Mark had been told that he couldn't drink any alcohol and he's been taking it really well! So basically, I didn't feel too bad about drinking alcohol near him, of course he missed it but he told me that he'd rather stay sober the rest of his life and have fun remembering than get drunk and potentially forget a great night. I guess that's just what the guy wants, I wasn't going to fault him for it.

Mark came back with a beer for me and a glass of coke for himself, we were sat talking for a while when I decided to tease him. I quickly grabbed his drink out of his hand and made a B-line for the pool.

"Sean! Give me my fúcking drink!" I just giggle as Mark chases after me. I made it outside and he was right on my tail, I was able to quickly put his drink on the table before jumping into the pool.

"Cannonball!" A few milliseconds after I hit the water, I heard another splash behind me; that must have been Mark, he must not have noticed that I had put his drink down. I felt two arms wrap around me as I surfaced.

"You príck! Give me my drink asshóle!" Mark thrashed me around in the water before I was able to playfully elbow him in the gut.

"It's on the table asswípe!" Mark suddenly stopped as he looked at me, the look of realisation and then amusement came across his face. He started laughing and then dunked me under the water. I shouted in protest before splashing him in the face. We kept playing like that for a little while.

Anti's P.O.V

As soon as I saw Mark and Sean get into the pool, I knew it was the only chance I'd get to do this. I was quick to push Marvin inside the window and into the kitchen, I didn't want us to go in through the door in case Chica were to see us and ruin my plan. I shoved Marvin towards the living room where Sean's drink was still sat on the coffee table.

"Why do I have to do this? What have you got against Sean? He takes amazing care of us!" Marvin was struggling under my grip and honestly, I wished that I had asked Doc to do this for me, he would've asked a lot less questions.

"Because you're a lot more gullible than the rest of them now shut up and do what I told you to!" He was clearly hurt by the insult as he instantly put his hands over Sean's drink and starts to speak in a different language. I'm pretty sure it was ancient Gaelic but I wouldn't like to say.

He finished off the spell and I saw a couple small bubbles rise to the top. I'm guessing it was finished as Marvin stared at me with such a punch-able face.

"Is it finished or are you going to just stand there looking like a twát?!" I knew I was hot-headed anyway but I didn't expect myself to shout quite like that. Chica started barking at the noise, she was probably confused as to why someone is in the house when Mark and Sean are in the pool.

After my little outburst, I quickly got Marvin back through the window as we left the house as quickly as possible.

Mark's P.O.V

After having some fun in the pool, me and Sean decided it was best to get out and dry off before it gets too dark outside. Once we'd dried off, we sat back down on the sofa with our drinks. I checked the time and it was about 9pm, Sean was pretty tipsy so we decided it would be funny to do a drunk livestream, well, Sean being drunk and me looking after him.

As we were walking up the stairs to my recording room, Sean fell against the banister and closed his eyes very tightly.

"Woah! Sean are you ok? Maybe you had a little too much to drink." I grab him from under the arms to try and keep him upright so he wouldn't fall down the stairs.

"Fúck! Maybe I did have a little too much, but I can handle my drink I swear! I'm never like this with alcohol!" He was right, I've seen him drink a lot more than this and still has never had too bad of a hangover. Anyway, I got him sat down on my chair as ran back downstairs to get him a glass of water but when I came back up, Sean had gotten off of my chair and was cuddling the bin while throwing up.

"Holy shít! Sean maybe you need to go to bed, we can stream in the morning ok?" He just nodded and drank the water that I gave him. After a couple of minutes, I was able to get Sean into bed without throwing up anymore, yes I had to stop a couple times so he wouldn't throw up but it still worked. I tucked him in and put a sick bowl next to him so he wouldn't make a mess of the bed or the carpet.

I turned the light off and walked back downstairs, cleaning up before heading to bed myself.

I woke up the next morning to a scream coming from Sean's room. I leapt out of bed and ran into his room.

"What the fúck!?"

To be continued