1. Birth of A Outcast-Hero

3rd POV
(Aldera Middle School Rooftop)

Izuku Yagi had just received his millionth beating by his sister and his former friends and two of which he once believed he was in love with (That being Katsumi and Shoko). He was bloodied and bruised but something in him was about to snap all that was needed was one little push.

Izumi: So you still want to be a hero Deku?

Izuku could barely stand let alone speak, but Izumi got Impatient and gut punches him.

Izumi: I asked you a question runt!

Izuku on his knees began to speak he gained the courage to say what he wanted to for so long.

Izuku*Whispering*: I hate you.

Izumi caught this and was shocked so she decided to confirm that is what he said.

Izumi*worried*: Wha..what?

Izuku shot up his head and looked straight at his sister and her friends and this time they would hear him.

Izuku: I said I HATE YOU!!

Izumi looked heartbroken as did Shoko and Katsumi, Shoto looked worried but Katsuki looked pissed.

Izumi had never imagined this to be the outcome of her trying to stop Izuku from being a hero, she never believed it would make him hate her or the others.

Izuku: I have never done anything to deserve what you do to me, you, them, mom and dad you all are no better than the Villains you claim to want to fight. I never wanted to be quirkless and yet you hurt me knowing I can't defend myself from five of you, you must feel real strong ganging up on a weak Deku like myself huh?.

Izumi was in tears as were the girls but Bakugou was having none of it. He rushed Izuku and began to assault Izuku while everyone else begged him to stop until Izuku was barely conscious. Bakugou began to walk away until.

Izuku: Cowards!

Bakugou shot a blast with his Explosions but it did something that horrified everybody present his knock Izuku off the roof causing everyone to panic.

Izumi: IZUKU!!!

They rushed to the spot were Izuku fell he was still alive but barley They called an ambulance and he was taken to the hospital.

Time skip.

While Izuku was in surgery a mysterious man entered the room and began heal Izuku While looking in his mind and speak to him in his mindscape.

???: Izuku do not be afraid.

Izuku: Who are you?

???:I am known as All for One I have existed since the dawn of quirks I have the ability to steal, give and combine quirks.

Izuku: Why are you here in my mind?

AFO: I am here to save you like I should have so many times before, Izuku I am Your father.

Izuku: No that can't be right Toshinori Yagi is my father!

AFO: No Izuku, He is your stepfather and the devil spawn of his is you half Sister, besides Toshinori could have given you a quirk any time he wanted but chose to give it to your sister who was already blessed with great power.

Izuku: What do you mean?

AFO then showed Izuku the truth His step father was All Might, and he was once quirkless, he could have save Izuku so much pain but didn't, AFO also show his past to Izuku confirming he is in fact his father and the greatest super Villain the world ever had.

Izuku*crying*: I hate them, I hate them so much!

AFO: I can give you a quirk Izuku, do with it as you please it's a mutation quirk but it will not appear that way, I will have you trained and after that you can decide what you wish to do with your life to continue on as a hero or something else.

Izuku: Please, Dad help me.

AFO: Of course son.

AFO Transferred the quirk to Izuku this was also a way to explain why he suddenly had a Quirk because it was a mutation type that doesn't have an outward difference so it could be easily mistaken for nothing and would require a mutation quirk test to see it also means He is immune to quirk eraser quirks and nullification quirk types.

Izuku was going through physical changes as well he was becoming more handsome and muscular as well as taller. When he wakes up he's going to let the world know who is the boss now.

Next time: Awake and Pissed OFF...

Stay Savage my friends..

(Sorry that this chapter is shorter than my usual ones but next time it'll be longer I'm sure anyway peace out)