Damaged Reputation/Start of Internships Arc

3rd POV

Deku had been awarded the 1st place medal after winning the Sports Festival he received it by Aizawa because All Might had left the stadium to deal with a personal matter, Deku had spotted Izumi in the crowd looking worse for wear more so because of the guilt ridden face she wore. Katsuki Bakugou was still in Recovery Girl's infirmary being treated for numerous Broken bones, dislocated joints,Torn muscles, and A severe Concussion
On top of that the staff didn't envy the teacher who was chosen to tell the male Bakugou about his removal from the hero course. It was chosen that All Might would be the one, once he was informed.

Unknown to the citizens of Japan the next day would be one they would not soon forget and nobody would see it coming.

Toshinori Yagi did not sleep well at all the night before, he had contacted his former teacher Gran Torino in hopes of finding a way to save Izumi's life and possibly preserve OFA, The retired hero agreed to look into it and offered to train Izumi for her internship, Izumi turned in her resignation of the hero course but unfortunately her father got to it first and it was seemingly lost in revolving door of paperwork.

Inko came down stairs shortly after her husband's secret call ended, followed by a False smiling Izumi the trio ate breakfast in relative silence while watching the News coverage of the Sports Festival, Many criticisms came at both Katsuki Bakugou and Izumi Yagi the former about his disregard for the safety of others his Violent behavior and actions as well as his Murderous rant at the Champion Deku Midoriya, the ladder criticism was about her lackluster control over her quirk, the severity of it's self damaging backlash and the reckless use of an attack that if Her opponent Deku Midoriya hadn't reduced and redirected would have most likely killed several spectators in the stadium. Yes the news was praising the skills and performance of the missing Yagi, and his exploits from USJ had also come to light painting him as a hero already. When suddenly The program Changed to it's next segment with a different host a female reporter who was called, Kaliko Yakura she began her story with a Picture on screen split into four sections each with a different face on it First was no other than All Might, Followed by Magnetic, then It was Izumi and finally Deku this had immediately grabbed the Yagi family's attention.

Kaliko: Good morning People of Japan my name is Kaliko Yakura with a special news exclusive, All Might the Symbol of Peace, a pillar of virtue, and righteousness, we all know how wonderful our No. 1 hero is, or do we?

Toshinori was confused and more than a bit nervous but continued to listen.

Kaliko: Yesterday we witnessed at the UA Sports Festival the exploits of a promising young Hero in training "Mr. Deku Midoriya", you may be asking yourselves what does the young Sports Festival champion have to do with the Symbol of Peace, Well a little over two years ago "Deku Midoriya" was known by another name "Izuku Yagi" a similar named contestant also partook in the festival and Fought against Deku Midoriya "Izumi Yagi" these two are in fact Half Siblings, I did some digging and found their mother is named Inko Yagi nee Aizawa now many of us only know the pro heroes by their Hero persona's but most of them are listed with their true Identities available to the public, Inko Yagi is listed as The Telekinetic Hero "Magnetic" who we all know is Married to "All Might", by doing a reverse search on Inko Yagi's spouse we now know the true name of All Might "Toshinori Yagi".

The Yagi house was frozen in shock believing things could not possibly get worse. Oh how wrong they were.

Kaliko: Deku Midoriya aka Izuku Yagi was born Izuku Midoriya son of Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya, after the mysterious death of the boy's father Toshinori Yagi had met Inko Midoriya the two immediately hit it off and were married soon after then 11 months after Izuku's birth they welcomed baby Izumi into the world and for 4 years things were right in their world, until the 2 children went to the quirk specialist to get tested for their quirks, Izumi was said to have The quirk Super Telekinesis, but Izuku was labeled incorrectly as Quirkless the following years were not kind to young Izuku he was outcast by all around him Peers and Caretakers alike his so called parents ignored his existence for years while his lovely little sister began to Ruthlessly bully and beat her defenseless brother Izuku that is actually how he got the name Deku meaning DEfenseless IzKU the combined form of this name is Deku which means Useless, Izumi and her friend one day took things way too far as her long time friends and accomplices the Explosive Bakugou twins illegally used their quirks to blast Izuku Yagi from a Six story building where he was lucky enough to survive during his surgery at the hospital the truth about Izuku Yagi's Quirk status came to light you see Izuku is A Mutant Quirk user it's rare for one to be born with not unique visible features but not unheard of, Izuku Yagi had finally got the attention of his family all it took being nearly murdered for it, now you might not believe what I am telling you, you must be saying where is your evidence. Well why don't we see it said right from the horse's months shall we?

The screen transitioned to the UA stadium Tunnels the picture too clear to be faked, it showed All Might and Inko confronting Deku trying to get him to forgive them and them verbally admitting what they did acknowledging it was wrong and looking away in shame.

The clip ended and Kaliko spoke once more.

Kaliko: Despite his abismal childhood, the abuse and neglect he endured Mr. Midoriya has shown he wants to be the Hero All Might can't be, and I say this to you Mr. Midoriya you are not A Deku you are a true symbol of Perseverance and Overcoming Adversity, and All Might You should be ashamed.

The segment ended, The Yagi family knew one thing for sure Their Reputation was severely Damaged, while Izuku's was only elevated to hight he has never known the report painted him a Hero of the People a symbol of never giving up.

Meanwhile Deku had seen the news report and was moved he felt a presence behind him knowing who exactly it was he smiled.

Deku: Should you be out in public in broad daylight.

Hisashi: It helps to get fresh air anytime I can.

Hisashi Midoriya aka All For One saw the TV screen in the shop window reporting Deku Midoriya's story, and Sneered at the lable his son was referred to.

Hisashi: Why do you call yourself that?

Deku: Well Partly to prove I wasn't one, and because I didn't want a name Inko gave me.

Hisashi: Inko didn't name you.

Deku: huh?

Deku looked confused at his father's revelation.

Hisashi: I gave you the Name Izuku, I assume you believed your mother named you because you name is similar to Yagi's spawn?

Deku: Well yeah.

Hisashi: No Inko just isn't that creative when coming up with names. I think it's safe to say you've proven that you are not a Deku, and your assumption of your name's origins was also incorrect, so be who you were always meant to be, you are my son even if we are on opposite sides I love you and that will never change.

Hisashi began to walk away but Deku called out to his father with conviction in his voice.

Deku: Dad I promise no matter what I will love you even if we fight one day, I promise to be who is needed to defeat you.

Hisashi smiled as he turned his head to ask his son a simple but important question.

Hisashi: And who are you young man?

"Izuku Midoriya, son of the greatest Villain and the Future No. 1 Hero Gambit"

Hisashi: See you around Izuku.

AFO walked deeper into the crowd disappearing from Izuku's View.

Izuku: Take care Dad.

Izuku looked at his phone's clock and panicked, he needs to get to UA quickly to see the Internship offers he got from the Sports Festival, Izuku Midoriya was no longer hiding who he was he would stand Proud with no regret and live his life to the fullest, This was his evolution, He was Deku Midoriya so he could become Izuku Midoriya once again, only time will tell what challenges and Trials he will have to overcome as Outcast hero story continues.

Next Time: Hero Names, First Day of Interning for a Psycho Bunny

Stay Savage My Friends.