12.Sports Festival/ Obstacle Course

3rd POV

In the Commentators booth Present Mic and his co host Eraserhead began introducing the participating classes starting with Hero course Class 1A.

Class 1A exited the tunnel looking determined as ever with Deku leading them unfortunately Mic seemed to overhype the students of 1A cause many of the other classes to look at them in jealousy.

As the other classes were announced Midnight came out to be the referee and Call up Deku to make his students pledge.

Deku was surprised because no one had told him about this part of the sports festival he looked nervous at first until Ochako grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile, which he returned.

Deku stepped up to the podium and took a deep breath, before he started to speak. Inko and AM looked at Deku in anticipation curious on what he would say. Many girls and pro female Heroes blushed at Deku's handsome features much to Ochako's displeasure.

Deku: For many of you here you've been training with your quirks most of your lives but for me most my life I was misdiagnosed as Quirkless.

Many in the stadium were stunned to hear that Deku was misdiagnosed as Quirkless especially his class.

Deku: As that resulted in me being ignored and bullied by those who I once considered friends and Family, then I got the chance to ask my Idol if I could be a hero without a quirk but he said no, not long after that my  bully began to beat me up but I refused to break even when I was used as a quirk test dummy and was exploded off the top of a building.

Everyone in 1A eyes were now on Bakugou, as Deku continued to speak.

Deku: After that my mutant quirk had awakened and I felt I could finally be a hero so I trained my ass off to perfect my powers and skills that's when I realized, you don't need a quirk to be a hero just will and heart, you see I believe that there's a hero in all of us , gives us strength, keeps us honest, so if you want to be a hero don't let a quirk keep you shackled from trying, don't let other people's words discourage you, be a hero you want to be, I pledge that I will never stop fighting for those who need it the night is darkest before the dawn but the dawn is rising, and to you who doubted you, rise above it ,why cause WE Are Here!

The crowd and world over erupted in applause for the young hero in training.
Midnight went on about youth or something and announced the first event an Obstacle Race as the students got into position Deku and Ochako hung back a little to observe how the other competitors would react All of the sudden Shoto Todoroki engulfed the entrance in ice as soon as the race started but even though it trapped a lot of racers it didn't even get to Deku and Ochako, The former used his quirk to boost his speed by controlling his output of kinetic energy in his arms and legs making him faster than Iida, Ochako had used her quirk to basically fly by controlling her own gravity.

Present Mic: WOW MIDORIYA AND URARAKA BLOW PASS THE TODOROKI'S TRAP AND TAKE THE LEAD. ANY THOUGHTS ERASER?

Aizawa: God do you have to be so annoying, as for my thoughts Midoriya and Uraraka are largely ahead of their peers in both combat ability and quirk usage even more so when these lovebirds work as a team.

Present Mic: HERE WE ARE OUR FIRST OBSTACLE ROBO INFERNO!

Deku and Ochako looked at their so called obstacle zero pointer robots from the entrance exam

Ochako: Not this time!

Ochako smiled before releasing her quirk and landed on one of the robots and used her quirk to increase the gravity effectively crushing it, while Deku stomped his feet while using his quirk shooting him high into the air in mid jump the Robot swung it's giant fist at Deku but Deku spun in mid air dodging the attack as he dodged Deku threw several energized cards at the Zero Pointer destroying it with it's kinetic explosions.

As the two leading heroes began to move to the next obstacle they heard the sounds of two angry Pomeranians and felt the presence of two emo candy canes as well as the disappointing sight of the living broccoli.

Bakugou: DEKU!

Kat: ROUND FACE!

Shoto: MIDORIYA!

Shoko: URARAKA!

The four of the five yelled out to the power couple who promptly ignored them and continued their trek toward.

The next obstacle was called the fall Deku was carried by Ochako using her quirk to make the two fly over the obstacle and as more students began to lose this event Deku remembered that they always make the winner of the first event have some sort of handicap in the second event so when he and Ochako bypassed the mine field Deku stepped in front of his girlfriend stopping her from going through the finish line the first to make it threw was Izumi who looked confused Deku didn't even look tired so why did he just stop she wondered after she went through Deku gave Ochako the go ahead to continue the both got through the finish line at 2nd and 3rd place followed by The Bakugou twins and the Todoroki twins, as more students finished the race Deku and Ochako smiled at one another as Midnight announced the winner of this event as Izumi Yagi then she announced that the next event was a cavalry battle and how the placements of the race dictated the points that the headband holders had but with a twist the winner of the last event is worth 10,000,000
Points.

Now all eyes were on Izumi who looked Terrified but Deku walked up to her and chuckled and in a funny voice said.

Deku: Your in Danger!

Izumi: IZUKU YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!

Ochako: No that was the other guy his name Shit Sherlock first name No.

Izumi: Oh you two think you're being cute?

Deku/Ochako: Bitch We're adorable!

Izumi: I'm Right fucked then aren't I?

Deku: Right in the down under!

Izumi: That doesn't even make any sense.

Ochako: Sure it Does!

Izumi: How?

Deku: Fuck you That's how.

Midnight: start building your teams now

Izumi I am So fucked!

As all eyes were still on her she did the only thing she could think of.

Izumi: QUACK!

Tbc Next time Sports Festival/Cavalry Battle

Stay Savage my Friends..