4. A Pretty Faced Delinquent

??? POV

So I know what you're thinking who could this smoking hot brunette Walking down the street on this side of town be, well if you shut you pie hole I'll Tell you My name Is Ochako Uraraka And I'm here in this side of town to get some damn good coffee and maybe get lift some jack wads wallet from them.

I walk into a Cafe it had cool atmosphere I saw guy with green hair and he was hot but like all hot guys I'd wager he's an easy mark for little ol me I bumped him to make it look like an accident so I can pick his pocket but after a got ahold of his wallet I found I couldn't move my arm and why you might ask well apparently Tall green and hottie isn't as stupid as I thought.

Shit!

Deku POV

I was leaving my favorite coffee shop and to my surprise A really cute girl my age bumped me I could tell by her movement and stance she had practice this she must of thought I was an easy pickpocket mark I grabbed her arm and put it behind her back an made her move to the back exit as we went outside I she began to speak.

Ochako*Sultry*: Did you have to be so rough with me it was my first time?

I was caught off by her innuendo but quickly responded back

Deku: Well maybe you should have kept your hands to yourself after all we haven't even gotten to know each other yet.

Ochako: Ohh you know how to play, so what happens now you gonna press charges on me or something?

Deku: Nah it's not like you'd be able to use anything in my wallet anyway Cherie.

The girl was caught off guard by my French nickname for her she seemed to be Blushing like she knew what it meant.

Ochako: and why's that monsieur ?

Deku: A) I don't carry cash on me Cher , B) Unless you want to steal the condom in my wallet to fuck your boyfriend that wallet is just bait for petty thieves.

Ochako: You think I have a boyfriend?

Deku: I figured someone as gorgeous as you had to have some guy on a leash.

Ochako: You know what I like you, you ain't no pussy poser, And you definitely got guts ,you got a name hot stuff?

Deku: Deku Midoriya

Ochako: Deku huh kinda cute, well Deku my name Ochako Uraraka.

3rd POV

Suddenly they heard a loud whistle and then laughter as a group of four thugs approached the two.

Thug1: Lookie here boys it's Uraraka, So guess you don't remember what we said the last time you were on our turf.

Thug2: Guess we're going to have to remind you, but first who's the pretty boy.

Ochako: Look we just met he doesn't know me just let him go and we can settle this ourselves m'kay.

Deku looked at her like she was crazy but for some reason he knew he couldn't leave her here.

Thug1:You heard her pretty boy scram!

Deku: Ok first how about a magic trick?

Everyone stared at him like he was crazy including Ochako.

Ochako: What are you doing?

Deku motions his hands to sign Calm down and I got this.

Deku Pulled out five Playing cards A queen of hearts, Jack of diamonds, king of clubs, king of Spades, and Jack of clubs.

Deku: Now Who ever holds the Queen of hearts when the rest disappear gets to walk out of here unharmed.

Deku then threw the cards in different directions using his boomerang card trick to everyone present it looked like all the cards returned to Deku's hand but only Ochako noticed one missing but the four thugs were annoyed by Deku and his little trick.

Thug3: I thought you said once the cards disappear we would be hurt guess your not so smart after all.

Deku Smirks.

Deku: You calling me a lier

He clapped the cards in his hands and the began their green flamed glow this startled the thugs but before they could react Deku shot his hands out and each of the four cards hit a thug blasting them away and rendering them unconscious.

Ochako was amazed at what Deku just did but more so she wondered why he helped her he didn't know her or why she does this but he protected her she decided to ask him why he help her.

Ochako: Why did you help me.

Deku: Cause you needed it, tell me why are you pickpocketing, I promise I won't judge.

Ochako didn't know why but she felt she could trust him she wouldn't usually tell people she just met her back story but she saw in his eyes the same pain she had felt most her life she recognized the look of someone who felt the same.

Ochako: Well when I was younger my family struggled with our finances and it got so bad they could not afford to feed me so the sent me to live with some relatives but the people they sent me to physically abused me one night I heard them plan to use me to please them so I ran away but I couldn't remember my way home so I grew up on the streets with my Quirk and my wits I used them to pick up the skills I needed to survive my Quirk is zero gravity by the way. I use it to make moving and stealing easier I need to make money to find my parents. So that's my story.

Deku look at the poor girl and hugged her she was surprised

Deku: I know what it's like to just survive day to day to be abused by those who you trusted no one should go through that.

Ochako: Why are you being so nice to me.

Deku: Because you need a friend and so do I. I'll help you in any way I can ok Cher

Ochako began to cry she hugged back she could not help herself this boy wants to be her friend and help her so she wasn't going to waste this chance at a friend and help finding her parents.

Deku then told her his life story left some parts out he told her he planed on leaving his parents house and move into the dojo he Inherited in a few weeks but he asked her if she would like a place to stay. She was stunned by his kindness and reluctantly she decided to go with him to this dojo to live with him, promised to feed, clothe and train her to help on her path and she promised to go to UA to be a hero after he explained the resources it could provide her but also she didn't want to leave her new friend.

As the walk to the dojo Ochako suddenly remembered something she was wondering about.

Ochako: Umm Deku where did that last card go ?

Deku: Oh you caught that huh, why don't you just check your back pocket Cher.

Ochako did just that and as she did she pulled out a Queen of hearts playing card she blushed and smiled and decided to keep it as it was a gift from her first friend.

And maybe some day something more...

Next time Leaving the Yagi's

Stay Savage my friends..