Terror In Hosu, Showdown Gambit Vs Stain

Izuku's POV

The first few days with Mirko were interesting to say the least it mainly consisted of sparing and going on light patrols but I could tell she was waiting for something big and getting mighty impatient about it and on the fourth day the lord said let your battle horny bunny teacher's wish be answered, Mirko, along with Ryuko, Endeavor, and their interns were requested for a mission in Hosu, The Mission was to track and locate as well if possible capture Hero Killer Stain, tonight would be one people of Japan would never forget, I know won't.

3rd POV

In Hosu things were happening that no one could have been prepared for. Tomura Shigiraki had grown irritated at his master's inaction regarding The Hero in training Gambit, his knowledge of their operations was a severe threat to the League's goals but All for One had forbade Shigiraki from going after the Green Haired Ragin Cajun from Japan. In his ire he tried to recruit Hero Killer Stain but that ended up being a bust, the killer of "false" heroes insisted that All Might was still a true hero and the news was simply running a smear campaign against the only true hero, he refused to watch whatever so called evidence the public had against his quarry, leaving him blissfully ignorant to the truth. Shigiraki was fed up with standing by, so it was time to stir up some chaos.

Not far from where Shigiraki was two people who had no business being in Hosu were either already there or getting very close to it, the first Tenya Iida he requested his internship be in Hosu to have a shot at taking down the Hero Killer and get revenge for his brother. The other on the train heading in that direction was Izumi Yagi, she had one of the worst internship experiences she could possibly imagine, Gran Torrino didn't seem to care about her current health issues because he was insistent about her using OFA despite it being deadly for her to use it was almost like he didn't know what it was doing to her, and that's because he didn't, and every time she tried bringing it up he yelled at her about making excuses, but after awhile she managed to use the quirk at 2% and have it flow throughout her body with little issue she did this to satisfy her teacher who she began to despise infact he wasn't the only one she was growing to dislike her own father and the public were now firmly on her Shit list. Toshinori was on that list because Izumi believes he had purposely got rid of her hero course resignation form and had not told anyone about her declining health, and the public had been less than pleasant to her, calling her blood traitor, and kin slayer or villainess it filled her with guilt and so much hatred she was receiving Karma tenfold for what she did to Izuku and despite hating the situation to her core she knew and believed she deserves all of it.

Meanwhile, in Hosu

Izuku and Ochako had met up when the three pro heroes they were interning with gathered since they were all on duty they were referred to by their hero names, Gambit and Fallen Star, they were joined by Shoto and Shoko Todoroki and A third year UA Student called Nejire Hado who Ochako had grown quite close to during her internship creating and older sister relationship with the gravity defying delinquent heroine in training. As they patroled the streets of Hosu speratly they had no idea what was about to happen.

Shigiraki above the streets of Hosu had a manical smile on his as Kurogiri had appeared awaiting orders.

Shigiraki: It's time to spread the word, And the word is..... Panic!

Suddenly multiple warp gates opened and Several Nomus had exited them to attack the city cause Panic, Carnage and Terror.

Izuku Sensed something and immediately realized something was wrong he warned everyone in the area to take cover and get to shelter that when they saw them winged Nomus decending on them like Demons out of a hellish nightmare.